We traveled to Havasu with my sons baseball team for a tournament. We arrived to discover some families had beautifully furnished, clean rooms and other families had dirty old smelly "bay view" rooms. The smell was so bad I considered sleeping in our car! We couldn't figure out why some of us got nice rooms and others got the dirty motel rooms when we all paid the same price. I would never intentionally pay so much ($120) for such a dirty, uncomfortable room! If you decide to stay here be sure you ask for one of the renovated rooms otherwise you'll be stuck overpaying for a horrible nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arizona's ONLY All-Beachfront Resort Features:• 138 Beachfront, Lake-View Accommodations• The Famous Turtle Grill & Turtle Beach Bar•Arizona's largest infinity-edge pool WET. Beachfront Convenience Store and Boutique• Water Sports/Boat/Personal Watercraft Rental Facility on Property• Indoor and Outdoor Meeting Facilities and Venues• Private Boat Launch and Beach Mooring• 18-Hole Golf Course adjacent to The Nautical• One mile from the World Famous London Bridge and Shopping ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Nautical Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nautical Beachfront Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Nautical Beachfront Hotel