We spent 3 nights and 4 days at the Nautical Beachfront Resort over the Thanksgiving weekend. We were in the Point Suites as we had our 10 1/2 lb Bichon Frise along with us. The rooms were very nicely decorated and had just recently been redone. It was 475 sq ft and just like having a small apartment. It even had 2 flat screen TVs which was great as my husband and I do not watch the same things. The balcony had the most beautiful views especially the sunrises and the sunsets! The restaurant Turtle Grill had very good food. The Thanksgiving dinner was great and more than plenty to eat as we had to take a to-go box. Loved the fried steak and egg breakfast and my husband truly enjoyed his western omelet and our dog enjoyed her side of bacon we ordered for her. They had a nice golf course, marina, large outdoor pool, general store and a restaurant and bar right on the premises. Everything you need all in one place. We also enjoyed going to the London Bridge and all the shops along the waterfront. We would definitely go back. We took some beautiful pictures so we can always remember the "Nautical Beachfront Resort"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island shores of Thompson Bay, The Nautical is the only beachfront resort in Arizona offering guests from around the world superior service and award-winning cuisine. Boasting 139 rooms and suites, with panoramic views of the lake and surrounding mountain ranges, The Nautical is a tropical island paradise for guests to gather and enjoy throughout the year. You pack your things and we'll pack your stay with a wide variety of on-site activities to entertain guests of all ages. Golf, Shopping, Watercraft and Boat Rentals, Kids Zone Waterpark, a Caribbean style infinity edge pool, Sandy Beaches and Pet Friendly, the Nautical has something for everyone. Host to Concerts, Car Shows, Boat Regatta's, the Lake Havasu Balloon Festival, Fishing Tournaments and Qualifying World Class Events, the Nautical Beachfront Resort invites you to Boat up, Drive up or Fly in and experience the vast array of activities that await you on the Island in Lake Havasu City. The Nautical features three distinctive restaurants and bars, allowing our guest's too choose how they want to relax and be entertained. The Turtle Grille offers a relaxed comfortable indoor atmosphere with spectacular lake views. At WET our guests can enjoy a contemporary menu and refreshing drinks at the Palapa Bar or relax in the poolside Cabanas. The infamous Turtle Beach Bar is a kick off your flip flops and chillax in the sand good time. If you're visiting Lake Havasu the Turtle Beach Bar is a must do on everyone's list. A lakeside sandy beach bar with umbrella tables, tropical island drinks and of course the "Turtle Bucket". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Low Cost Holidays, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Nautical Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nautical Beachfront Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Nautical Beachfront Hotel