Highly disappointed with this property. I booked a room based on some research and reviews and was truly disappointed. The room was dark and it smelled..I can't even explain the smell really, it was very odd and it sure made my allergies act up. The carpet had a big hole in it and the room was not very clean. The AC was terribly noisy all the time. The front desk staff tried to accomidate us and showed us about 3 other rooms that weren't any better than the first, but for their efforts I would have to say that the service was good. The front desk staff was very nice and we ended up getting a refund and going down the road to a hotel that was 100 times nicer for not much more that what we were going to pay at the Havasu Inn. Unless you can stay at this property for a very cheap rate, or if you don't plan on spending much time in the room at all, I wouldn't recommend this hotel, there's much nicer properties around Havasu.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Lake Havasu Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Days Inn Lake Havasu Hotel
- Days Inn Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn is centrally located to restaurants, shopping, and 2 blocks from the London Bridge. Enjoy our complimentary breakfast and wi-fi with every room. You’re welcome to BBQ a bite to eat by the heated pool and jacuzzi. Bring the boat, we have plenty of parking for you at no cost. Don’t forget Fido, we’re pet friendly too. Take advantage of our extended stay or Stay and Jet Ski packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Lake Havasu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.