There is some renovation work going on here, and it is proceeding nicely. We ended up in one of the "newer" rooms nearer the front of the building and found it nicely furnished, comfortable and quiet.
The pool are and hot tub were clean and fresh looking, also, and the temps were about right.
Breakfast room was extremely small, but we were told it will be expanded soon. It was very clean and well stocked.
Nice location walking distance from London Bridge, w/ plenty of restaurants nearby.
Take this place for what it is - a low end hotel getting to be in great shape. It's not the Ritz, nor is it priced like one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn is centrally located to restaurants, shopping, and 2 blocks from the London Bridge. Enjoy our complimentary breakfast and wi-fi with every room. You’re welcome to BBQ a bite to eat by the heated pool and jacuzzi. Bring the boat, we have plenty of parking for you at no cost. Don’t forget Fido, we’re pet friendly too. Take advantage of our extended stay or Stay and Jet Ski packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Lake Havasu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Lake Havasu Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Days Inn Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Days Inn