“Horrible” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Lake Havasu

Days Inn Lake Havasu
You added Days Inn Lake Havasu to your Saves list
Days Inn Lake Havasu
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1700 McCulloch Blvd. North, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403 (Formerly Havasu Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #19 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Barstow
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The room was ok for a single night stay. The room in general was rundown and tired. It really needs to be redone. The bed was saggy and not very comfortable.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Gilbert, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The room was clean, functional, included adequate towels for two people and a few toiletries. The bathtubs are very clean but highly slippery. Beds were soft like sponges and had one thin blanket and no extra blankets in the closet or bedspread. Adequate for a short stay. The breakfast room was closet sized and very under-stocked with breakfast food. No hot food other than oatmeal, which I couldn't even see for the crowds in the room until I had (in desperation) eaten two mini donuts. I have stayed in many hotels with breakfast rooms and this was by far the worst . I could barely get a cup of tea without people mowing me down for food. There was no attendant and food was not restocked when emptied so it was survival of the fittest. With so many hotels and motels in a concentrated area near The London Bridge, I'd imagine more courtesy for $125 a night.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Prescott Valley, Arizona, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My boyfriend and I got a room for pets at Days Inn in Lake Havasu, we always travel with our dog everywhere we go, we have stayed in different hotels, I have never had a frightening experience, the room stunk, the bathroom was extremely dirty, the carpet was wet, I never thought the room was in unsanitary conditions, I could not rest all night because the smell of the room was very unpleasant, the wall had a hole on the side of the night stand, I am so upset and disgusted. If we could know how bad the room was, we never would pay a penny for that piece of trash. I don't think, not even crackheads would stay in that place. While I was paying for the room I told the receptionist that I was impress how clean the reception was and that had good aroma. This is a really bad joke or something, I never thought that the bedroom was crap, the price charged by Days Inn for the infested room we got was a robbery. How come they don't warn us, on how the rooms are before they steal our money? OH AND THE NO SMOKING ROOM THAT WE STAYED! SMELLED LIKE CIGARETTES!...

Room Tip: Maybe, to ask to see the room before pay?
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Prescott, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My boyfriend and I got a room for pets at Days Inn in Lake Havasu, we always travel with our dog everywhere we go, we have stayed in different hotels.... I have never had a frightening experience, the room stunk, the bathroom was extremely dirty, the carpet was wet, I never thought the room was in unsanitary conditions, I could not rest all night because the smell of the room was very unpleasant, the wall had a hole on the side of the night stand, I am so upset and disgusted. If we could know how bad the room was, we never would pay a penny for that piece of trash. I don't think, not even crackheads would stay in that place. While I was paying for the room I told the receptionist that I was impress how clean the reception was and that had good aroma. This is a really bad joke or something, I never thought that the bedroom was crap, the price charged by Days Inn for the infested room we got was a robbery. How come they don't warn us, on how the rooms are before they steal our money?

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hotel was a bit run down, but woman at desk indicated that they were in the midst of a renovation. First room had very strong odor of marijuana smoke, so had to request another room.

Some guests were loud at night.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Lake Havasu? Share your experiences!