After complaining to the staff about the noise level at 1130pm, we were informed that the hotel was full of children because of a baseball tournament (our exact reason for being there) and there wasn't anything they could do. We finally got to sleep only to wake up to my vehicle having been vandalized in the parking lot overnight. When I spoke to the front desk about this, I was again given the excuse that there were a lot of kids there this particular weekend and sorry but nothing the hotel can do. I asked to speak with the manager, who of course was out of town for the weekend, but was assured that she would contact me first thing Monday when she returned. Needless to say, it's now after 6pm on Tuesday and I still haven't heard from anyone in regards to my complaint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn is centrally located to restaurants, shopping, and 2 blocks from the London Bridge. Enjoy our complimentary breakfast and wi-fi with every room. You’re welcome to BBQ a bite to eat by the heated pool and jacuzzi. Bring the boat, we have plenty of parking for you at no cost. Don’t forget Fido, we’re pet friendly too. Take advantage of our extended stay or Stay and Jet Ski packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Lake Havasu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Lake Havasu Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Days Inn Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Days Inn