I booked the trip using Hotwire. The hotel is basic & dated, yes, but it's very good value for the $: GREAT location (3 mins walk to London Bridge & water front), got a small pool and free breakfast. I will take this over a hotel that costs 4 times more! It's also close to SARA, the big hiking area/park south of the town (5 to 10 mins drive), close to Safeway, Walgreens to stock up on basic supplies. I would not recommend this hotel for a romantic get away, but I would recommend it if you are looking for a basic place to sleep, shower, store some food in the fridge, a place to cool down, and most importantly, a great location without the premiums.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn is centrally located to restaurants, shopping, and 2 blocks from the London Bridge. Enjoy our complimentary breakfast and wi-fi with every room. You’re welcome to BBQ a bite to eat by the heated pool and jacuzzi. Bring the boat, we have plenty of parking for you at no cost. Don’t forget Fido, we’re pet friendly too. Take advantage of our extended stay or Stay and Jet Ski packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Lake Havasu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Lake Havasu Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Days Inn Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Days Inn