Spent a night here on way from Grand Canyon to LA and it was a good stopping off point.
Rooms were clean & comfy, and the A/C worked very well. Pool was great and not too busy.
Supermarket and several take-out places right next door and the hotel was excellently located with the main London Bridge only 10 minute walk away. Complimentary breakfast wasn't brilliant but can't grumble at $65 for a family of 4. Would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Lake Havasu Hotel
- Days Inn Lake Havasu Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Days Inn Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn is centrally located to restaurants, shopping, and 2 blocks from the London Bridge. Enjoy our complimentary breakfast and wi-fi with every room. You’re welcome to BBQ a bite to eat by the heated pool and jacuzzi. Bring the boat, we have plenty of parking for you at no cost. Don’t forget Fido, we’re pet friendly too. Take advantage of our extended stay or Stay and Jet Ski packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, Otel, Fareportal , Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Lake Havasu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.