“Very satisfactory” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn & Suites

You added Rodeway Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   335 London Bridge Road, Palo Verde South & AZ 95, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #14 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Very satisfactory”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place had very nice rooms. It was satisfactory in every way, and though the price was a little steep it was reasonable for the area. I made reservations on line, and they actually granted my special request for first floor rooms that allowed a view of our motorcycles. It's been my experience that few motels pay any attention to those special requests so I was pleasantly surprised. The view of the lake was very nice also; watched the sunset from our patios. I sleep in so only had a banana, but I believe my friends were satisfied with the continental breakfast they had there.

Room Tip: My room with one King bed cost the same as the double my friends had, but I had a nice sitting room...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Sara W, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you so much for the great review! We are always more than happy to please our guests by paying close attention to the special requests. Sometimes, it is not fully possible, or the website/company called doesn't always transfer special requests. But I'm happy we were able to accomodate yours!

As always, we greatly appreciate positive feedback, it let's us know what we're doing right! We'll keep on improving. Thank you again!

We hope to have you again soon, so you can enjoy more leisure on a balcony!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Lac Du Flambeau
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2015

This is a very nice hotel. It is clean and well kept. Will stay here again on our next trip to Lake Havasu City. Convenient to shopping and restaurants. Seems as though they might have just updated it.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Sara W, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 28, 2015
I'm so happy we were able to make your stay enjoyable. I'm very glad you've noticed our little upgrades, and don't worry. There are still plenty more to come!

We definitely look forward to having you on your next trip to Lake Havasu! Thank you for the great review!
Shreveport, LA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2015

Enjoyed staying at Rodeway Inn. My husband and I arrived in the late evening after a long road trip from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon to Meteor Crater then on to Lake Havesu City. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. I enjoyed chatting with the night clerk who gave some helpful advice on where to eat good Indian food in Las Vegas. We left early the next day to see the London Bridge that was on my husband's bucket list. Breakfast was a simple continental or I would have given this hotel 5 stars. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Sara W, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 9, 2015
Thank you for the positive feedback! I'm very happy you found the staff helpful and the room clean and comfortable.

I'm sorry the breakfast is a little simple. We don't have a full kitchen here so we can't make any hot items. But if we could, we would!

We hope to have you again soon!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2015 via mobile

The rooms were old and smelled odd. Shortly after settling in, we discovered that we were sharing the room with several cockroaches. We tried to ride it out, but after a quarter-sized roach scared us we had to find other arrangements. The on-duty manager was beyond rude. We tried to tell the manager about the roaches, but he immediately began screaming at us. He kept repeating "Don't Lie!" over and over again. Then, he refused to let us check out until he inspected the rooms. No refund, no discount, just a major attitude. By far, the most disgusting motel I've attempted to stay in. BEWARE!!!!

• Stayed March 2015
Sara W, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 11, 2015
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry that the employee did not handle the situation professionally, we will handle that accordingly. However, it is shocking to hear because we get preventative pest control once a month to ensure that we don't have these issues. This also isn't the usual time of year where they start coming out. But it is possible.
We cannot give a refund because roaches are something that is hard to prove or disprove and that means anyone can tell us they found some and we would be losing too much money giving the refunds to every person. Sadly, there are people who will make things up to get free nights.
My managers haven't seen them yet but we will keep our eyes out. Our last pest control treatment was 3-8-15. And before that it was 2-2-15.
Manitoba
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2015

Great rate for a king bed room which had a sofa and 2 comfy chairs, besides the desk chair. A feature we appreciated was the lamp switches were on the base so we were not groping around under the lampshade. We did not take advantage of the indoor pool, or the breakfast.

Room Tip: Even though our room was street-side, I did not notice the traffic.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Sara W, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 23, 2015
Thank you for the great review! It's always nice to hear positive feedback. I'm very glad you thought it was a great value.

Thank you again for the great comments! We hope to see you again soon!
Orange County, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2015

1970s era hotel, newer paint and some furnishings but they have made do with many old pieces. Our shower water was warm, but not hot. Left my shoes on because carpet was dark and I got the feeling it wasn't as clean as it should be. Nice, firm mattresses. We did not stay for breakfast because it looked to be cereals and bread, with some oranges thrown in for good measure. The price was right . . .

Room Tip: $20 more for a lake view room. If you are going to spend time in your room, I would recommend it, t...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Sara W, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 12, 2015
Thank you for the honest review. We appreciate knowing where our short-comings are. As a business, our New Year's resolution is to replace all the furniture and bathroom sinks. We can now also afford better carpet cleaning. Our carpets were just cleaned in Novemeber and are scheduled to be cleaned again in April.

But I'm glad you felt you got the right value for the price you paid. We hope to have you again soon!
Prairie Village, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2015

This property is slightly above average comparing to other properties in the same price range. It's clean, quiet and we had a view of the lake and sunset from our west facing balcony.

Breakfast, like other chains in the range, is forgettable and mostly carbs. There are great breakfast restaurant nearby.

Overall, we were happy with our stay and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed February 2015
Sara W, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 9, 2015
Thanky ou for the great review! I'm happy you found your stay enjoyable. It's nice to know we are ont he right track! Sorry the breakfast wasn'tt he best. Without a kitchen there aren't many options.

We hope to have you again soon!

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!