“Different” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn & Suites

You added Rodeway Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   335 London Bridge Road, Palo Verde South & AZ 95, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #16 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
“Different”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

When I arrived it seem to take along time for the clerk to check people in( there were 3 people checking in)I had to wait 15 minutes for her to handle my check in. Our room was clean but had kinda of a musty smell to it. The hot tub was not working which was disappointing,that was one of the reasons I choose this place(instead of Days Inn plus there's was outdoor).
Make sure you get a room with a lake view our room had a city view and we were woken up Sunday morning about 6:45 am by the dogs barking across the street at the Novak Animal Hospital not exactly how I wanted to start my day!!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Sara W, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry it took so long to get you into your room, unfortunately it was a very busy day. That day we had about 8 reservations and they were all here by 3 o'clock.
We understand the hot tub was a big selling point. I'm again, very sorry about it not working. I'm not sure what went wrong, but when I found out I had the manager take a look at it. I believe it is up and running again.
As for Novak, I wish I could do something about that. That is one of our guests' main concern. I've even had guests call to report them, but sadly there's nothing we can do. But thank you for alerting other customers that this is something to look into if they're light sleepers.
Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Chicago, Il
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

DO not stay here. Strong cooking smell in lobby. Older barefoot employee lounging about while front desk competes for laziest employee ever. Asked to sign 3 documents at check-in which we did not receive any copies of.He reached for our cards while sitting in desk chair. Since he seemed unable to stand or stretch.,we were forced to lean into his space.
Room not awful but quite run down with 70's decor. We will not be back or stay at any other choice hotel location.

Room Tip: try to get 2nd floor.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Sara W, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry your run in with the staff was not that great. I'll let my GM know so we can work on that.
As for the documents, if you had asked we certainly could have made you copies. Typically, we ask you to sign a registration card, which asks you if you agree to the rate we're charging and our hotel policies. The other document would be the credit card reciept, which we would have given you a copy of. If that was not the case, then I apologize and we'll talk to the employee about the documents.
And the 70's decor will soon be going. We're planning to remodel the rooms. We've begun installing new lights, soon we will do new furniture.

Thank you very much for your feedback.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

About a 2+ inch roach in the bathroom, crawling up the shower curtain. I was given one night free and an upgraded room with a balcony. Still felt creepy!
I won't return. I caught the bug, put it in a Baggie and took it to the front desk. The manager said she had never seen one in the hotel. Hmmmm

Stayed August 2014
Florence, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

My room was clean and quiet which is priority number 1. The outside of the facility was well maintained in my opinion, and if you pay a few dollars more you can get a room with a balcony to enjoy the lake view. I was warmly greeted, checked in promptly, and given an explanation of the amenities. Check out was speedy and cordial. This is a nice, quiet, mid-priced facility that I will return to on my next trip to that area.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a lake view.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I spent 3 days fishing in Lake Havasu, my brother & I stayed at the rodeway inn this hotel was very comfortable & affordable. Our room was had two queen beds, microwave and fridge. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

-100% for our regrettable stay here!
Bugs in the waffle batter, out of order juice dispensers, watered down mystery syrup, ice-cold indoor pool, unprofessionalism, uncleanliness, unfriendliness, and truly unpatriotic towards the USA! Yes Sima (Sam) (no last name listed
...) did blatantly slander America! All the while collecting our $$$ (rupees) & hosting his family to reside lively on the upper floor...
Unfathomable Surprise :O

Stayed May 2014
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

We spent three days for the Desert Storm Poker Run - the rooms were clean, the staff was exceptionally friendly and did everything they could to accommodate our requests. We spent our time in and around the area sightseeing and watching the boats race.

Room Tip: I did not see a fitness room and if I missed it then it was my fault. We went out for most meals an...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!