Arrived on a Thursday for a one night stay without a reservation. Front desk gal was helpful and friendly. The room was very comfortable, the bed and sheets were great, only complaint about the room was a noisy air conditioning unit. We did not ask for a room with a view, so cannot commnet on that. Thought the breakfast was above average, and offered a large dining room. Missed the cocktail hour. I found the hotel to be pleasing and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the place for your fun in sun Arizona vacation. The Hampton Inn is nestled next to Lake Havasu and is surrounded by restaurants, shopping and just down the street from the London Bridge. Located in Lake Havasu City, AZ., this tranquil setting offers spectacular views of the lake and surrounding mountain ranges. Plush with amenities and comfort, this Lake Havasu City hotel offers exceptional service and value. Whether you're touring the area for business or pleasure, you will be enchanted by this unique oasis in the desert. Bring your boat, bus or RV we have ample complimentary parking and hook-ups. Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet, Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, outstanding customer service and so much more. Every one of our clean and fresh rooms feature a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee/tea maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Hampton Inn