“A Havasu Jewel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cha-Bones

Cha-Bones
112 London Bridge Rd., London Bridge Shopping Center, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
928-854-5554
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Calgary, Canada
“A Havasu Jewel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We have been frequenting Cha-Bones for several years now while on vacation in Havasu, and this labor day weekend ate there 3 times again. Friday we enjoyed their amazing Filet & Crab special of Filet which delicious, but I have never had a bad meal there. I made sure I had the lamb bones on happy hour, which is my favorite. I love their menu, great variety and good value. It gets very busy, but if you have to wait it is worth it. The decor is modern and inviting, and the bar rocks. Big thumbs up.

• Visited September 2012

Phoenix, Arizona
“Cool, Beautiful Bar, Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We forgot to ask at our motel so we just stumbled around and lucked out. We were greeted warmly and our server, Travis brought our martinis promptly. The chops and snapper were wonderful.

Preston
“Happy hour worth the wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Currently in Lake Havasu and have visited Cha bones during happy hour 3-6pm, all starters half off and selected drinks- so 7 of us ate till we were stuffed and had cocktails and the bill was 200 bucks including 20% tip. Ashley was our waitress on both of our visits so far and she was lovely, proper helpful and very attentive. We have used happy hour at various restaurants throughout our trip and this is def our fave...we have another week yet and we will be back.

“Delicious bones!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Recommended by trip advisor and seconded by our hotel we had a lovely family dinner at Cha bones. Initial welcome was a bit frosty but our waitress was fab. Cocktails delicious and we then went straight to the bones, ribs, lamb and steak, all very nicely done with vegetables (almost avoided fries) and not too expensive. ok with kids.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pueblo, CO
“Stylish, hip, cool, and tasty.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

We bombed south into Lake Havasu from I-40 on AZ 95 on a day-trip from Laughlin, NV. We hung a hard right at the neon London Bridge sign, Cha Bones was on our right hand side about 1/4 mile down. I was not expecting the fancy-looking exterior, surely my frugal husband had made a mistake in his research. I kept anticipating him saying "Honey, get back in the car, this isn't the right place."

Stone, tile, glass, steel, stucco, original art and a water feature. Swanky. I was still fearing our sudden retreat until I opened the menu and was relieved to find rather affordable lunch offerings. Our pleasant and professional waitress was quite young but competent. We both ordered the cup o' soup with 1/2 sammy combo for $6.95.

The clam chowder arrived piping hot. The tasty butter-and-bacon-based chowder was delicious. My obstinate husband declared that "bacon has no business in chowder!" Since his tastes lean toward the prosaic, I was not put-off. The roast beef sandwich arrived on hearty whole-wheat bread. The meat was piled high, in fact maybe too high. I couldn't taste the mayo, lettuce or tomato because there was so much.

The cloth napkins, sturdy steel chairs/cutlery, mood lighting, and attractive mosaic tile-work around the bar definitely add to the establishment's appeal. There's not much to see out the window except a Motel 6, so don't be disappointed when you realize you can't see the lake from the restaurant.

Brownie points for my husband! I would definitely return.