“Filthy shirt worn byWoman claiming to be owner” 1 of 5 stars

34 Lake Havasu Ave N, Ste 2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403-5639
928-680-7001
Website
Improve this listing
“Filthy shirt worn byWoman claiming to be owner”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I complained and wanted to send my sandwhich back when I got a closer look at who was preparing it. She had on a shirt that was grubby with holes in it. Long dirty fingernails. No gloves and she had just fingered a pimple on her face! GROSS! She argued with me about getting my money back. When i asked to see the manager she claimed to be the owner. I threw a fit and pointed out how dirty she was. She yelled at me and threw my money across the counter. I predicted they'd go out of business. :-). I just pray that the other reviewer is wrong about opening up a new place. She was in her 20's with bleach blond short hair. She has a nasty disposition, long, dirty fingernails, and is disheveled. Watch who prepares your food at any new sandwhich places!

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Lake Havasu City, Arizona, United States
“Good but out of Business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Blimpies had the best subs, so we were disappointed when they closed their doors. I hear the owners opened another place here in Havasu but not sure of the name.

Visited July 2013