“great family restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“great family restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We took visiting family here this weekend and they loved the atmosphere and the food. Great taco's. Good variety of beverages and great service.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

58% Recommend
Parker, Arizona
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

My favorite place to go. They have the best chimichangas in town. The atmosphere is very friendly, the staff is always on top of it.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boulder City, Nevada, United States
“Never trying this again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

My husband wanted Mexican. We have never been here this was our first try. The hostess looked put out @730pm. She tossed the menus down on the table before we sat down. The very nice waitress came over didn't know the tequilas. Said she's not a bartender. Asked her what was good? She said the chile renno was popular. That is false. It was smothered in some sauce I couldn't tell you what it tasted like because it had no flavor. Rice was salty and the beans were bland. Cheese was way to stringy. I had about 5 bites and was done. We told the waitress that it was horrible. Then left for Chico's Tacos.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
az
“Good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We thought the food was good. Esp since we got 2 combo meals for $10. Look in the coupon magazines. I had a 1/2 price combo meal coupon for Wed. So we went Wed. Even without a coupon the lunch special prices seemed good. The waitress was nice and the food came out fast. The place was clean, but the atmosphere was lacking. Although for $10- I guess we werent paying for atmosphere. We will be going back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
lake havasu city
“horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I recently went to Taco Hacienda for lunch and was very disappointed. The food was awful and the atmosphere is, for lack of a better word, depressing. I have been eating Mexican food for 40 years, plus I also cook it at home, so I know the difference between good and great. This was neither. It was bad. And not inexpensive either.

• Visited April 2013