“Great lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Playa Coronado, Panama
“Great lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

They make a great pizza, doctored up with all the good stuff you want. Waitress was friendly and attentive. We would eat here again.

Visited June 2014

Cleethorpes, United Kingdom
“Excellent place to stop for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Had a trip out here from Vegas and stopped for lunch. What a good choice! Excellent service and choice of food and the beer was so good too and prices were reasonable. We were served by a charming young waiter who was attentive without being intrusive. The setting of the place was beautiful with lovely views over the lake.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Safford, Arizona
“Great food & beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

They were out of the IPA which disappointed me a bit, but when I tasted the hefeweizen I was totally happy again as it was great. They have a lunch special that is worth getting, a 10" pizza with one topping and a 16 oz. craft beer for only $9.99. The window seats face the water and London bridge. Well worth the visit.

Visited June 2014
Westerham, United Kingdom
“Great Beer, Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We enjoyed a very good dinner washed down with excellent locally-brewed beer (recommend the hefeweisen). Good staff, comfortable and well-located - great views of London Bridge from our table.

Visited May 2014
“The very definition of average.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I didn't have any trouble with a rating for this place. 3 stars equals average according to the TA description, and that's exactly how I would define Barley Bros. I'm a beer connoisseur. The beer was average... OK taste and texture. Nothing great. Steak was really average... a few spices on top of an average cut strip. I forget which appetizer I had because it was so average. Service was a bit above average, but considering we were two of 5 people at the bar, I'm going to go with average. It's one of those places that's OK enough to satisfy the one-time tourist, and OK enough to bring back a few locals with less discerning taste. If the prices were better, it would help with the value to reward ratio, but no dice. I think I uttered the words "Eh" about 10 times during dinner when my girlfriend asked me how I liked it. You get the point.

• Visited May 2014