“Beautiful Setting” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Cadillac, Michigan
“Beautiful Setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

We had lunch here after a hike. The restaurant has a great view of the canal in Lake Havasu, and the interior is very nice. I ordered the Triple Berry Wheat Beer and my husband had a light ale, both were their craft beers and excellent. We had the burger without a bun and enjoyed them. They were cooked like we ordered, and tasty. The only fly in the ointment was that the service could have been better. I am not patient waiting for my check, and we did have to wait longer than usual. If I had not been able to see our server at the computer the entire time I probable would have assumed she was occupied elsewhere. This was not bad enough to keep us from coming back, just could have been better.

• Visited December 2013

New Baltimore, Michigan
“Great ideas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

went out for dinner and we decided to visit the brewery.. waitress was great and suggested the sampler with our meal... great idea, was able to taste several of their beers for a great price... was perfect with dinner... would recommend to everyone

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Broomfield, Colorado
“Great food and a great view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We had very good, friendly service. We sat right by the window and were looking at the London Bridge all lit up at night. The food was very good - my kids enjoyed their burgers. My husband ordered a pesto pasta with shrimp that looked amazing and was almost too much food. I had pizza and salad which were both great. The beer was also very good and the price was decent. I would definitely go back again.

• Visited November 2013
Moreno Valley, California
“Award winning Beers ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Title says it all. Sampler Six Pack is best way to taste their award winning beers and ales. We enjoyed with a sampler plate appetizer.

Bullhead City, Arizona
“luncheon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I went to lunch at Barley Brothers the other day. This restaurant is also a micro-brewery. The beers are very good. You can get a sampler of their different beers. I had the chicken marsala. It was very good but the only problem was that they had portions that were to large. Smaller portions for lunch would be better. This is not my first trip here but I would definitely go back again.

• Visited November 2013