“Anyone can get up close and personal with the lake!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Sandbar Watersports & Off Road Rentals. We are your best rental source for Lake Havasu, and Parker Arizona. We rent pontoon boats, ski boats, wake board boats, jet skis, also kayak rentals and trips and are soon to be adding UTV Rentals & Tours
Monroe, Connecticut
6 attraction reviews
“Anyone can get up close and personal with the lake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Recommended by the hotel but also by other trip advisors. Very reasonable pricing for 8 hours of fun on the lake. We rented a small bayliner and we really explored the lake properly. We originally thought to rent for just half a day but very happy that we went with the full day instead. Ther is so much to see! You need to be on the water to see all of the lighthouse "tour". I usually rent jet skiis on lakes but it seemed that a boat was required to do the lake justice. This is definitely the better choice. I think I will add this to my list of things do yearly. I am fortunate to have a second home in AZ and the lake is only 2 1/2 hrs away. I can't believe I waited so long to take a boat out on the water. I know the lake gets busy during spring break and I will properly keep my visits in the off-season because of the crowds. The staff at Sandbar is great. We have nothing but good things to report. Don't hesitate to choose Sandbar!

Visited July 2014

Arizona
“Great time, hope to be back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We had a couple days in LHC so we went with Sandbar for a couple of days - a Bayliner boat one day and jet skis the second.

We are amateurs in every sense of the word and the staff there was very patient and helpful to make sure we would be OK and have a good time. The boat was great for the three of us. If you go, make sure to pay a little more for the raft that you can sit on instead of lying on - big difference! The jet skis were just a blast and made for a great day - you can run all day without having to fill up and good fun for all. Jason and Polly and everyone else was very nice. Say hi to Molly if you go!

Visited July 2014
3 attraction reviews
“Super Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

We took the UTV tour to Topock through a variety of turrain. We ride ATVs so I was a bit sceptacle but let me tell you...it was spectacular. The tour stops at the Topock Diner which in itself is worth seeing and the tour lasted about six hours...well worth the price. The guides were great too. We then rented a boat to cruise the lake and river. It was a great way to see the Lake and check out the little campsites along the shores and London Bridge from another perspective. I would recommend Sandbars for any of your excursion needs. The owners are down to earth and accommadating...we loved them. We will return and will be giving them a call. Thanks Sandbars for creating everlasting memories.

Visited April 2014
Irvine, California
7 attraction reviews
“Customer service below par. Equipment was great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

This is was my second time renting from them and unfortunately their customer service was below par. In the morning during the check out process , they were all business it felt that they had no people skills. Upon discussion of the boat the website informs 6-7 people on the bayliner. It is ONLY 6 MAX and I was told that whatever information on the website is a brochure a nd couldn't not be taken for what it's worth. Whatever they said was final. I was upset because I had planned on 7 people coming out that day instead I had to turn around and tell them to cancel. The entire time it felt like a lecture between a superior and underling not a business transaction. I won't be renting again.

SanbarPowersports, Owner at Sandbar Watersports, responded to this review, September 10, 2014
This was your second time renting the same boat, so you knew from the previous rental that 6 was all you could have. It even states on the coast guard sticker on the boat that 6 is max. If you felt we where lecturing you, then you do not understand our business very well. We have to give everyone the same type of orientation and make sure that everyone understand the operation of the watercraft as well as the safety aspect of the watercraft as we have a tremendous amount of liability. We are sorry you felt this way, nothing was done to talk down at you or anything like that. As for the amount of people, you tried to squeeze an extra person on board and we told you that you could not or your over loading the boat and affecting the safe of everyone on board. The website needs to be corrected, but you where told when you reserved and when you showed up how many people could be on the boat.

Happy Boating
Sandbar Powersports
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
“Fantastic experience with Sandbar Watersports!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Purchased a tour with the UTVs for my 18th birthday for my dad and I. Sandbar Watersports was very accommodating and interested in making sure we were having a good time! Would recommend to anyone interested in having some off road fun. Great service. Thanks for the experience!

Visited March 2014