“Now that's Italian” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: La Vita Dolce is Open 7 Days a Week. Dolce offers great food and generous portions with a Modern Ambiance. Dolce also serves New York Style Pizza, Filet Mignons with Lobster Raviolis, and delicious Italian dishes: everything from Spaghetti & Meatballs to Risotto to Butternut Squash Raviolis, and many more. Also, throughout the week Dolce enjoys live music and Happy Hour Daily from 3-6pm in the bar *except Sundays. Dolce offers numerous Italian Wines, Italian Drinks, Italian Beers, Fine Wines, and Draft & Bottle Beers. Daily Drink & Food Specials! Open for Lunch Daily at 11am. Also catering is available. Call Dolce 928.680.5885
Ventura, California
“Now that's Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Landed in Lake Havasu on Mothers Day after a 6 hour drive. Being tired and hungry, we went to our favorite restaurant in Lake Havasu, La Vita Dolce. Unbeknownst to us, the dinner service had ended at 8 pm due to Mothers Day hours and we roll in at 8:20 pm. Robbie the owner greet us outside and asks us if we planned on eating dinner. My wife and I reply yes and Robbie explains that the dinner service ended at 8 but he would see if the cooks had cleaned up yet. My wife and I are feeling badly because we can imagine what a very long day it must have been for their staff, so we tell Robbie that's not necessary we'll go somewhere else. Robbie asks us " Where you gonna go?" He checks with the cooks and tells us no problem and Monique our server seats us. We order Chicken Parm and Shrimp Scampi with a glass of Chianti, wonderful.The owners, Robby and his daughter Monique, and their staff, are so gracious and accommodating, the restaurant is warm and friendly and the food and wine are delicious, just like Italy. We felt very much at home. Now that's Italian!

• Visited May 2014

Anthem, Arizona
“Really disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Waiter was more interested in table next to us and owner was rude. I ordered gluten free ( one if the reasons we decided to eat here was for GF menu, which was great) but I happened to be on my phone , texting , when a man came up to me and said " get off your phone and pay attention, you want all your food gluten free" turn out per the waiter that was the owner. Who speaks to customers like that? The food was great, but as a consumer I would have to say I wouldn't go back due to the lack of courtesy

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Waterloo, Canada
“Disappointed.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Did not live up to the reviews I have read. Very bland food. Since when does Caesar salad have tomatoes in it? Waiter thought he was being funny but he wasn't.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Ocala, Florida
“Fabulous!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

There is nothing better then going to a new place and made to feel at home!!! This place has a friendly staff that wont hesitate to help one another! You dont have to wait for YOUR server cuz they all work together to ensure you are catered too! The food OHHHHH the food! Sooooo yummy! The only thing wrong with this place is it is 1000 miles away from my home town!!! I could eat their steak DAILY!!!!!! KUDDOS for getting it RIGHT!!!!!

• Visited March 2014
“Felt like Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

We were instantly taken care of here, absolutely loved the food, people and atmosphere. The Food was SO AMAZING! we got deals on wine and appetizers and a free dessert because the owner is awesome. Definitely a spot to go to if you are in Havasu.

• Visited March 2014