“Excellent Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Saskatchewan
“Excellent Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

We have had lunch here twice now. The first time we were a group of eight, and the second time there was 16 of us. This is a small bistro, however there is nothing small about the portions. On my first visit, I ordered the spinach salad special, and it was to die for. There were eight of us, and we were all very impressed. In fact we were so impressed that we went back one week later with a group of sixteen. It took us awhile for everyone to get their meals, but everyone seemed to think that the food was excellent. My husband and I shared a pizza and a salad on our second visit. We will be back.

• Visited January 2014

86% Recommend
Wolf Creek, Montana
“Upscale but not the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

This is a fine dining fare in Lake Havasu City AZ. The clams appetizer was delicious. The meatloaf was fantastic. The chicken strip dinner is tasty. It doesn't look like much from the outside but inside is tastefully decorated the staff was friendly and the price won't break the bank. If you go you may see me because I'm going back.

Spearfish, South Dakota
“Eclectic menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

What an amazing menu! They have the most wonderful items on the menu that it is really hard to choose. I had the salmon and it was excellent. He had the steak medallions and said they were excellent also. We ate every morsel. My other friends also agreed that they have never had anything to eat here that wasn't topnotch. The decor isn't much to speak of, but who cares!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
DeLand, Florida
“Excellent food in an unlikely environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Had a an exceptional dinner here with family the other night. The menu is eclectic with lots of variety and great selection of beer and wine. Everything was as described in the menu and by our wait staff. All of us ate every morsel and enjoyed it all. Small place, intimate almost and friendly owners make this my favorite restaurant in Lake Havasu.

• Visited December 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great locally owned restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I've been here several times and have had great food and service. The owners are friendly and work hard to provide great food. Highly recommend if you are looking for a nice local experience.

• Visited December 2013