“Wonderful!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sands-On-The-Fairway Inn

You added Sands-On-The-Fairway Inn to your Saves list
Sands-On-The-Fairway Inn
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3130 London Bridge Road, Refuge Golf - Arnold Palmer Drive, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403   |
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
Buckeye, Arizona
“Wonderful!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is the second year we have been here. The first year we stayed 2 nights, this year 4 nights and have booked for next year for a week at least!! Helpful staff...Kudos to Lisa and Ann. Nice and clean and love that we had a microwave, refrigerator and coffee pot. Great price!! Loved the pool and hot tub area. Nice and Quiet.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Brisbane, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed at this inn 3 days while visiting my brother in Lake Havasu. We booked room 12, which was an apartment suite upstairs. The room was spacious and had a full kitchen, the rooms are all non-smoking (which is a must for me). There are no fancy frills here but just a non-pretentious, inexpensive good old-fashioned place that grew on us. We loved the pool area and they have a huge hot tub which we used everyday. What I loved most about this place is that it is so quiet, (best sleep on our 8 day vacation). The inn is located a couple of miles away from the London Bridge scene which can be loud, especially with the boats. So if you want a good sleep and good value, I would not overlook the Sands. Lisa the manager is great and accommodating, I even got a AAA discount.

Room Tip: The upstair rooms have a beautiful view of the lake.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Norwalk, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

My family stayed at this location back in the 80s, and it was excellent place... so I thought I would give it another try, even after reading the bad reviews.... well, I should of listened to my gut & went somewhere else. I booked 2 nights for cheap, just wanted a place for my daughter to splash around in the pool. and the a/c to cool off the room, well, the pool was green & paper sign on it that said CLOSED> nice... and our rooms window/ wall A/C, which was placed in the back of the room where the bathroom was, did not work!.. it would spit out some cool air for a few minutes, and then blow hot air... so I went to the front desk, & asked to be changed to a room that the A/C worked, but instead she followed me back into my room, opened the door and said "I can feel the cold air from here". well, yeah if you are coming in from 105 temp outside & go to a room that is about 85.. it will feel cooler, at 1st.. BUT TRY SITTING IN THERE AND SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!... she refused to move us, even when there was plenty of rooms available. so we went to lunch & came back to see if anything changed with our A/C. no it didnt, so I went back to the fron desk & told her, it is too hot, we are going to another hotel. She could care less, didnt offer to move us or anything.. & I am not the type of person that gives attitude, I asked nicely... but I guess that doesnt matter. waste of time, and ,money.... and the absolute worst management I have ever came across.. that is not a way to keep customers!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Litchfield Park, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I went to Lake Havasu on May 26th on a holiday weekend, it was hard to find a room, we stopped by and we talk to Liza and she only had 1 room left we took the room. Lisa is a Great person she gave us a good price and the room was great. Clean and big. Im so happy with their service. Thanks Lisa.....

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Israel
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

let's start with the positive: the rate was relatively good and there was water in the pool, which is something we have come not to take for granted this time of the year. The manager was helpful and even gave us a better room. Unfortunately these things were overshadowed by the negative aspects: 1. the internet is free yes - but it is from a local provider (not the motels wifi), and full of advertisement and crashes every 10 minutes. I assume it is also not very secure. 2. the room was not cleaned for our entire stay of 7 days. The maid came in once, replaced the hand towels, and left. Body towels were not replaced and the bathroom was not cleaned. 3. the overall feeling of the motel is neglect. we don't mind an older motel as long as it feels clean and people put in the effort. 4. the sign on the road says "fairway Inn", so when we checken in we wern't sure we even had the right motel.
Overall I guess you can do worse than this motel, but for the rate we paid we expected a little better.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Tehachapi, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

This was a nice hotel, no frills & a little older, but DEFINITELY worth the money. Very roomy and clean rooms. Perfect for a family that wants to be able to do some cooking at the hotel and save some money. The pool and jacuzzi were beautiful and very clean! No breakfast included, but apparently they are going to start continental breakfast soon. DARN WE WERE TOO EARLY!! The manager, Darrell, was very nice too. I locked my self out of my room at midnight and he had me new key cards in about 1 minute. I will DEFINITELY be back.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for 11 days and were very comfortable. Very Clean, lovely grounds, The view we had every morning and evening was the California Mountains overlooking Lake Havasu. Very good value for your money. It is quiet and peaceful. Major shopping stores was Walmart which is a ten minute drive and we did all our grocerie shopping there. Our room had a lovely kitchen with all the imenities, We stayed in the "Captains Cabin" that included a gas stove, dishwasher, Microwave, sunken living room and dining room. We also had a walk-out patio, it felt like home but better. I would definately reccoment this place to anyone. Staff was courteous and friendly, Free coffee in the lobby. Did I mention that there are 2 gas Barbecues at your disposal.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family

Been to Sands-On-The-Fairway Inn? Share your experiences!