“Try at Least Once!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Try at Least Once!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Never been to Lake Havasu in my life! But decided to venture for our 22 year anniversary. So I chose this hotel. We selected Inferno Suite, it was interesting. Nothing that I expected, in a good way. The room is like a studio, white walls everywhere. Spacious and unique. The shower was great and the complementary, shampoo, conditioner and gel they give you is amazing. Comfy bed and clean unit. The hotel is by the London Bridge and the view is amazing. There are restaurants close by and you can walk the bridge to other areas of the canal. Every now and again you get a little bit of the canal smell from the water, but is not bad. Once you have walk the bridge towards the visitor center, there are many stores and a very large walk path you can just enjoy watching people on the bots, or walking. The front desk people could be friendlier and more service oriented. Over all our stay was good!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for the review! I appreciate you choosing the HEAT to celebrate your anniversary and want to congratulate you both! Our Inferno suites are unique to HEAT, you won't find another suite like it. We offer the best in complimentary products as you noticed with our H2O brand bath products. I hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
McKinleyville, California, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

We were annoyed by the flippant attitude of the desk clerk on our arrival. We were told the room would not be ready for 1.5 hours even though the Super Bowl started in 30 minutes. Rude young lady. I sure would not rate this hotel #1, much less a tourist destination, shame on trip advisor.

Room Tip: The parking is poor, the view of the lake and London bridge is the only positive thing about the fac...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review HEAT hotel. I am very disappointed to read that you were not satisfied with our customer service upon checking in. We do try to accommodate all guest requests, including early check ins, however sometimes it is difficult when we have high occupancy. I will make sure to share your feedback with our team so we can better assist our guests in the future.
Bellevue, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Needed a convenient place to stay in the Havasu area and selected this hotel for it's convenience. Walked into a beautiful and spacious room that was well appointed. Opened the curtains to a spectacular view of the London Bridge. Would I stay here again.....in a heart beat. Staff was friendly, but not intrusive. Amenities sufficient. Furnishings were modern and fun.
A very lucky find.

Room Tip: Choose a room with view of bridge
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the HEAT. I appreciate the positive feedback. Come see us again soon!
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is an excellent boutique hotel! If you love boutique hotels, this place is for you. It is nice and small, right on the water just under the London Bridge. They have all white linens (my favorite) and a wet bar with fridge and microwave. There is also a dvd player and ipod dock alarm clock/radio for blasting your sweet tunes. They have free wi-fi and parking. The balcony is a nice size, clean and directly overlooking the water and out to the bridge. Front desk service was excellent. Check-in and check-out were quick and efficient.

They are next door to an apparently amazing Mexican restaurant - my friend and I are not fans of Mexican food, but the front desk lady insists it is an exceptional restaurant. We came for the hot air balloon festival and this was right down the street in walking distance of the festival. Across the street are more restaurants. We went to breakfast at the Makai Cafe - see the review for this.

We had an amazing view and were late in booking a room and ended up on the first floor in the ADA room. There was some noise from upstairs, but it was tolerable - not sure how it would have been on a Saturday night though when the parties are on, but on a Sunday night, it was pleasant enough. This looks like an awesome place to party on a Friday or Saturday night. They have an outdoor bar, indoor bar and apparently their own liquor store downstairs. You can go right downstairs and walk along the Colorado River and see paddle boarders and the nearby marinas and cute ducks with little white beaks. I think this place is targeting the younger drinking crowd, but I saw plenty of older tourists here as well.

I think some folks who wrote something negative about their stay should have 1-requested a room on a top floor and 2- should not come to an obvious party hotel on a Friday/Saturday night expecting to sleep and 3- go downstairs and buy their own booze if they were not satisfied with the choices available in the minibar which are obviously targeted for a different consumer and age demographic than that which he comes from. I came with my bff and we had a great time, we would definitely stay here again. We found this to be a fantastic little gem.

Room Tip: I'm not sure if all of the rooms are facing the river, but there is absolutely no point in stayi...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review! I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. As you mentioned in your review we are close to it all...restaurants, shops, the beach, London Bridge...we have it all with in walking distance. The Balloon Festival you were able to enjoy is one of the biggest events we have in Lake Havasu. Rooms do go quickly for that weekend but I am glad we were able to have you with us. I hope I have the pleasure of seeing you again soon. Feel free to ask for me, Allison Miller, next time you are in the area and I will be happy to get you into a room that may suit you better!
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Very cool hotel thjat's starting to show a little age. We had a corner room with floor to ceiling corner windows. I don't think there is a better view of Lake Havasu. We were right next to the London Bridge (yes, the REAL London Bridge) still decorated for Christmas as were the shoreline stores across the way. Very comfortable bed but the TV was way too small for such a great room. Hotel also gave us a 20 dollar dinner certificate. Will stay again and recommend highly.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room; we had 207, but I suspect 307 is even better.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Thank you for the review! You can't beat the views from our Ultimate King rooms. No other hotel in Lake Havasu city has the view we do of the historic London Bridge and beautiful channel. I am glad you enjoyed our comfortable bed. All of our rooms have Tempurpedic mattresses with down comforters and down pillows to ensure a good nights rest. It's good to see you will be back to stay with us again and I appreciate your recommendation!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

This Hotel sits at the foot of the London Bridge with a beautiful view of the bridge, the boats, and the water.....Then Dean Wormer (Animal House) lost controlling interest to John "Bluto" Blutarsky and the Delta Tau Chi fraternity.... Seriously people, the tiny Ikea lamps posing as sophisticated and "modern" need a few more twists of the allen wrench.... The fridge is fully stocked with alcohol I don't drink and would prefer not to over pay for if I did.. I wouldn't bathe my dog in that tub.... Update, update, update this beautiful piece of property as I am sure it was very nice in 1990! Wow.... all this and I didn't even get the luxury of the Saturday night DJ on the patio experience!..... Well I got to wrap this up and get some sleep..... I think the gymnastics exhibition upstairs is about over...

Stayed January 2014
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
I am sorry to read that you were disappointed with your stay. As you mentioned in your review the views from the hotel are some of the best in town. We do offer a variety of nonalcoholic beverages in all of our minibars and try to price them reasonably. I will be sure to address your concerns with our upper management. If you return to Lake Havasu please feel free to contact me, Allison Miller, directly by calling 928.854.2833 and I will be sure you next experience with us is a great one!
Lake Havasu City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

What a find! Somehow I booked the wrong night - hotel able to accomodate! Check-in desk is a bar...turned out to be best hotel of our vacation! Very European style, excellent view of bridge. Great staff

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Thank you for the positive review! We are always happy to accommodate reservation changes as we understand plans can change and mistakes can be made. I am glad you were able to stay with us during your vacation and hope to see you again!

Been to Heat Hotel? Share your experiences!