The Tinga Lodge and staff are first rate. The service was impeccable, rooms comfortable and almost luxurious. Very roomy rooms. Loved the personal plunge pool! The view was awesome from every room and all parts of the lodge. The open air feel made you feel like you were living outside. The game drivers and spotters were courteous and friendly, as were ALL staff at Tinga. We saw all of the big 5 plus so much more. Food was plentiful and delicious. I cannot say enough great things about this place! I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in a 5-star experience who loves nature and animals!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lion Sands Tinga Lodge - along the Sabie River within the Kruger National Park - is subtle, sophisticated and serene with grand open spaces. The main areas are double volume, opening onto a wooden deck. With just 9 luxurious suites, each located in an utterly private spot overlooking the river, you are treated to the ultimate African luxury experience. Each of Tinga's suites has a bathroom with in-door and outdoor shower, separate lounge area with minibar, private plunge pool and deck, 24 hour air-conditioning and a range of luxury amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, South African Hotels, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Lion Sands - Tinga Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinga Private Game Hotel Skukuza
- Tinga Private Game Skukuza