“Safari Day Tour- Kruger” 5 of 5 stars

+27 11 894 5406
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We have been operating safaris to the Kruger National Park since 1998 and specialize in this region of South Africa. All safaris are conducted by professional safari guides employed by ourselves. You will deal with us personally and safaris generally leave from the Outlook Lodge. Options vary from budget camping to luxury lodge safaris. At Outlook Safaris we are a tight knit group of people who are all in this business to make African Dreams come true on your Kruger Park Safari. Combined our management members have almost 80 years of experience in the Safari industry, thus you can be assured that your dreams are in very capable hands.
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Safari Day Tour- Kruger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was our second time booking through Outlook. The people there are class acts. Every person I have dealt with is knowledgeable and willing to help in anyway possible. We had a limited amount of time and trip they planned for us was AMAZING. I would recommend the
Soweto and Apartheid museum tour. They have unbelieveable deals on Safaris. We plan to using Outlook when we return to Africa next year as well. I can't say enough on how much we trust this company.

Visited July 2012

Caen, France
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I went last year to Pilanesberg Park with Outlook Safaris. Kylie was my guide and she was wonderful ! Very knowledgeable, but also professional, friendly and good fun ! She was as enthusiastic as I was and very good at spotting the animals and at anticipating their moves. She would stop way beforehand to allow the elephant herd not to be afraid of our car and thus cross the road in front of us. I have seen so many wonders while on my safari, I'll never forget this trip ! I would totally recommend Outlook to anyone who wishes to discover the wildlife of South Africa while being respectful of the various species around.

I stayed in a room in Manyane resort for the weekend. Kylie picked me up in Pretoria and when we arrived in Pilanesberg, we went for our first drive before lunch. At the end of the afternoon we went for another drive. On Sunday, I went for 2 drives (morning and afternoon) with Kylie and one evening drive with the Park rangers. On Monday, we went for another drive in the morning before she drove me back to the airport in Johannesburg.

Visited April 2012