“Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Durban, South Africa
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Good Food, healthy portion size. Grilled calamari was excellent. Reasonable Prices. Good Service. Décor a bit on the rustic side.

Hi CVanmari,

Thank you for your review on our restaurant. I'm glad you enjoyed the Calamari. If you ever in Ballito again please get a hold of me and I'll do the proper Mozambican Lulas. The species of calamari is slightly tougher but the flavour is out of this world.

Johannesburg, South Africa
“Tasty Mozambican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

This restaurant offers some of the tastiest Mozambican/Portuguese cuisine you are likely to find on the North Coast.

Hi Gabriella B
I'm really glad you enjoyed your time with us. Sorry it has taken so long for me to respond.

Maputo, Mozambique
“Gorgeous food, divine atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

The atmosphere in this restaurant is just awesome. The food equally divine! Customer service was impeccable and waiter super friendly attending to every need! I will certainly be returning to this restaurant.

Hi StoreyD
Thank you very much for your 5 star review on our store. Nothing makes it all worth while then when people have a good time in our restaurant. Safe travels.
Regards Brett
Ballito, South Africa
“A lovely casual experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

One of our regular restaurants, Mozambik offers good food and a friendly service. Generous portions for the hungry! Casual dining at its best.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brett M, Owner at Mo-zam-bik, responded to this review, September 13, 2014
Hi Roselyne,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoy our restaurant. Sorry it has taken so long to reply I have had problems with my tripadvisor account which have now been sorted out. Hope to see you soon and have an awesome weekend.

Ballito, South Africa
“The best and getting better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Just when I thought that they could not top their current offerings, Mozambik in Ballito now has the most sensational crab cakes with an amazing curry leaf mayonnaise. I do not do curry at all, but this mayo is simply sublime, very flavourful and complimentary to the tasty crab cakes. Thanks Brett! This is why we keep coming back. Consistently excellent on service and food!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brett M, Owner at Mo-zam-bik, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Hi Tania S,

Thank you for your 5 star review!!!! I have just finished a new recipe I think it is one of the best I have ever done. Please give me a call when you coming again 0824274903 and I'll cook it for you.