We recently celebrated our 25th anniversary and my wife's birthday at this boutique hotel . Although we live in Canada now I grew up spending most of my summer holidays on the garden route and I am familiar with the surrounding area . It was however my first visit to this hotel .
What a great experience !! Definitely one of the best experiences we have had in a long time at a hotel . It favourably compares to our Four Seasons stays recently .
The hotel is perfectly situated . The views of the ocean from our "honeymoon suite " was incredible . If you want to "experience " the sea on one of the prettiest coastlines in the world -- you have to visit the Views hotel .
The rooms are beautiful and my wife loved sitting in the bath tub with a sea view . The bathroom is huge and the room has everything you expect from a 5 star property .
The highlight was the personal treatment received from the staff . The front desk staff acted more like personal assistants without being intrusive . Nothing was a problem to them and all requests were promptly dealt with in a friendly and efficient manner . If you like the personal touch -- go to this hotel .
The food in the restaurant was of a good quality. Room service was a delight . No tray fees or "cheap" extras .
The wireless in the hotel is fast and effective .
I can go on and on ... a great spa experience , order a pillow to your liking ... etc .etc
From our reservation to our departure this was one of the best experiences of our travelling life . I certainly would recommend the Views for a romantic break away !!
If you are planning a trip to South Africa and want to visit the Garden route -- do yourself a favor and include a few nights at this gem in your itinerary .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the warm Indian Ocean waters playing at its feet, VIEWS Boutique Hotel & Spa is an idyllic paradise from which to unlock the secrets of South Africa's famed Garden Route. Perfectly situated, on a beach front dune on Wilderness Beach, offering panoramic beach and ocean views, a mere 20 minutes from George Airport. All 22 suites offer 5 star qualities ranging from both sea and mountain facing Deluxe to romantic Honeymoon suite, culminating in the stunning Penthouse Suite. All rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows, bathrooms have under-floor heating, heated towel rails, a private WC, a separate bath and shower and indulgent amenities. Enjoy fine cuisine in our Restaurant, or relax around our roof top pool & cocktail deck with uninterrupted ocean views. Alternatively, find solace and relaxation in our award winning Views Spa & Gym offering 4 treatment rooms, a Tylarium Herbal Sauna, Vitality Pool and Moroccan-style Rasul Chamber and a wide range of cardiovascular equipment. Whether it is a wedding, a honeymoon or a special occasion, Views offers personalized service, unabashed luxury and elegance catering to the needs of the discerning traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Views Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Views Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Views Boutique Hotel Wilderness