“Lovely Birthday Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Upmarket venue for that special dinner,tatefull decor with well trained waitrons.Suggest that reservation is made as I have been there on week nights and always well supported.
DURBAN
“Lovely Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I really enjoyed my Birthday dinner here. My father had the Pork Belly and I enjoyed a beautifully cooked steak. I don't recall what my mother had. But I remember the fantastic trio of Snails!
Excellent restaurant, I was however sitting right under the aircon, which was a little bit annoying. The crowd next to us was also quite loud, which I guess can't be helped.

Very expensive, but worth every mouth watering bite of steak!

Visited September 2012

Ballito, South Africa
“Best meat in Durban.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Im a restauranture and I rate this wonderful establishment as my favorite " meat " destination ! The meals are creative and generous ! A must for the carnivorous eaters.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
VANDERBIJLPARK
“Wow, the best in Umhlanga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

I've been here numerous times anything you order is great. Service is fast, attentive and friendly. My favorites are Nachos starter ( you don't get any better, I order this 90% of the time) mains I live the char grilled sword fish, fillet on the bone, baby chicken and the fillet on the bone. However the dish that never disappoints and we (all of us) order all of the time is the dessert of chocolate fondant WOW I live it. Expensive but worth it.
Regards
Marco

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baghdad, Iraq
“Happy Birthday Carol”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

My wife and I checked out this place before our trip and could not have been more impressed. I decided that we would celebrate her birthday here and they could not have been more helpful. Their website makes planning an event very easy and for larger groups (we were only 5) they have a separate room available.

The ambiance and decor were lovely with an open air balcony out onto the main thoroughfare through Umhlanga Rocks - though we were inside. The staff were attentive to all our needs from arrival to departure. As there were five of us I will not go into the details of what everyone ate suffice to say that there was no dissatisfaction from any of the diverse palates.

All in all a great place for a great meal

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Durban, South Africa
“Great Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Beautiful venue with the feel of fine dining. Staff well trained. Excellent steaks - steaks brought to you where staff explain the different cuts of meat and make recommendations. Extensive menue and wine list.

Visited July 2012