- Very clean and well maintained.
- Staff is accommodating and friendly.
- Rooms are tidy and well designed.
- Bar area is inviting and allows for a family getaway from the room.
- Breakfast is almost flawless. Loses marks with quality of coffee machines.
The pool was disappointing, as it was milky, dirty, and questionable substances floating in the water on the day of our departure. The pool was very busy, but this is no excuse. This matter was addressed with management and they have responded. I sincerely hope they have sorted this issue.
All things considered this is an extremely clean and professional hotel. It is reminiscent of the old South Africa in the sense where everything works, and works well and is maintained as required. Another factor they could improve is activities for kids.
Garden Court Umhlanga Rocks scores 8.5/10, loosing points for the dirty pool and lack of kids activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary interior design of fusing water features. The colours and textures of natural reed, sets the mood of the newly opened Garden Court uMhlanga. This hotel is ideally situated in uMhlanga Rocks. Within close proximity to the Gateway Shopping Centre and popular uMhlanga beaches. The hotel offers spacious guest areas with business and internet facilities to cater for business travelers.The hotel boasts a lush courtyard that offers guests a heated pool with a play-ledge for young children to enjoy. The gym facility on the 5th floor will ensure that health fanatics are also catered for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your Garden Court Umhlanga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.