“Owner Makes Every Detail His Business” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Chelsea Villa Guest House

Chelsea Villa Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Durban
Chelsea Villa Guest House
You added Chelsea Villa Guest House to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Guest house   |   136 Brand Road | Glenwood, Durban 4001, South Africa   |
Ranked #42 of 222 Durban B&B and Inns
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Owner Makes Every Detail His Business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2010

I had the pleasure of staying at the Chelsea Villa Guest House this week. Immediately upon arrival I felt welcome, the owner was glad to see me, immediately wanted to know if there was anything he could do to make me comfortable. I mentioned that I would need a shirt ironed for my lecture the next morning, and even though we arrived late and the lecture was early morning he assured me he would have it done and he did with perfection. The beautiful pool and landscaped grounds added the enjoyment of the breakfast I had the next morning. It is very clear to me that Breakfast is the centerpiece of this Bed and Breakfast. What a feast and they could not think of enough ways to try and make it my best meal of the day, which it was! My lecture went very well in no small part to the terrific guest experience the night befoore.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Solo
Asia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2009

We stayed in this Chelsea Villa Guesthouse during our South Africa trip and this was the only city we actually visited. The place was very nice and clean as well as very peaceful. Important was that we had a safe place where to park our car and in the evening we could just walk couple of minutes up the hill to an area with few nice restaurants and bars. I should also mention Neville, the very friendly owner as well as the friendly staff.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2009

Much larger than it appears from the outside. Nice rooms, and perfect for us followers of the (B&I) Lions. The owners were really helpful, they couldnt do enough for us. However, like most other places in SA, they hadn't quite accounted for the thirsty Lions supporters!

• Stayed June 2009

Been to Chelsea Villa Guest House? Share your experiences!