Marine Parade is a lovely hotel. The foyer looks stunning, check in very smooth and staff are always smiling. A lovely gesture was a kids pack for the lil one and some chocs for the wife. The view from the room is stunning, though the finishes are really dull. the carpets and furniture is bland and boring.... the bathroom is nothing stunning either. Worse part is the window frame are old and need replacing, We were on the 25th floor and the wind noise that comes through is terrible.... Please Tsogosun and Garden Court - refurbish and upgrade this classic hotel urgently.......
on a positive the breakfast is a winner.... staff friendly, food good wide variety, from scrumptous pancakes to fresh fruit, really loved the breakfast.,
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court Marine Parade Hotel Durban
- Garden Court Marine Parade Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Garden Court hotel is situated on Durban’s world-famous Golden Mile. Offering sun-drenched beaches, guests are offered comfort, hospitality and that little something extra. This hotel is at the centre of Durban’s beachfront and offers attention to detail without compromising on the good value that characterises the Garden Court brand. It is the perfect alternative for visitors to this fun seaside city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Garden Court Marine Parade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.