Beautiful decor. You can see a lot has been invested in making the rooms look smart, with the shutters, tiles, verandah etc. But in terms of the small stuff, there is room for improvement.
We booked a 2 night stay for 2. THere was only one gown. There werent shower caps, or tea (even though there was coffee, milk and a fully stocked bar fridge, and the notice said with Tea and Coffee), and we didnt get body lotion the next day.
Also, because the rooms are so close to each other, if you have loud neighbours, good luck!
I think for R1 100 per night, attention to detail is key.
But all in all, it was beautfiul and staff were friendly.
- Also Known As:
- The Concierge Boutique Bungalows Hotel Durban
- The Concierge Boutique Bungalows Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the arty Morningside district Durban, South Africa 5 minutes from the Moses Mabhida Stadium and the Golden Mile Beach Promenade.Kwa Zulu Natal's latest hip restuarant and cafe Freedom Cafe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your The Concierge Boutique Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.