“Train noise” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Kingman

You added Ramada Kingman to your Saves list
Ramada Kingman
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3100 East Andy Devine Avenue, Kingman, AZ 86401-4209 (Formerly Magnuson Hotel Kingman)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #6 of 26 Hotels in Kingman
“Train noise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

A nice place to stay. The only thing is the train noise all night. Best shower pressure we had in a long time. Staff was real nice and helpful. They had a free breakfast that you had three options and the food was great. We went a block and half to the west of motel that had excellent food at Oysters Mexican and Seafood.

Room Tip: Next time I'll ask for room inside the courtyard.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Finnish first
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed 2 nights with my wife. The beds were really comfy and the free hot breakfast from the restaurant was very good. All employees seemed really friedly and had answers for all my questions. Will stay again.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice motel. Clean rooms. Beds were ok. And pillows were very low end, just plain hard batting inside. Main reasons i gave 3 stsrs was the pillows and the shower head. Is u have to have a nice shower head. This one was horrible. It was more like a mister. OK for people with short hair. But not for long hair. Won't get the soap out.. If they splurge more on the pillows and shower get better reviews. On the plus side they do have a nice on site bar and restaurant. Room comes with a free breakfast. Staff was friendly.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Prescott, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

12/31/14 was one of those days nobody could have anticipated. I-40 from Kingman to Flagstaff was closed and motorists from all over checked in for the night, filling the motel to capacity. Ramada had planned a New Year's Eve gala to include band and all the trimmings. The staff handled the throngs remarkably and did not get much sleep that night.

The room was in good shape and the food was very good. Drinks are drinks and the Route 66 Bar and Grill was well appointed with especially good service in light of the number of people.

I will stay there again!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Brooklyn, New York, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2015

So I booked this room online because I seen it had a free breakfast and it looked like it had a nice bar from the pictures. Well first when I got there I had booked a king smoking room. If you book online you will see a normal king room non smoking is $7.00 less than a smoking room. I got there and the gentleman behind the desk informed me they had no smoking rooms left, I was beyond irritated because I called the hotel at 5:00pm and told them I wasn't going to be there until 10:30pm and what kind of room I had booked. It was late and I didn't feel like arguing with the time change it would have been 12:30 where I'm from. So we took the non smoking king room and when we got to the room we showered and went to lay down. The bed is not comfortable at all! I turned the heat on low and left it on all night, well about 2am the heat kicked off and the room was freezing. But again it was late so we bundled up with the extra blankets we brought from home and stuck it out til the morning. In the morning I went to the desk so we could get our coupons for breakfast and asked to talk to a manager, the girl behind the desk was rude and said he was in a meeting. I asked if he would be out before I checked out at 11am since it was only 9am and she said she wasn't sure. Great business!!! So we went to breakfast which by the way you can only chose from 3 things off the menu or you have to pay for it. I had their special and the waiter was a complete gentleman! He was the only good part of the whole stay! We waited to see if the manager would call the room. Around 11am I went back to the desk and checked out. The girl was still there and did not mention a thing about the manager! I would never go back here! I'm writing this 4 days after my stay and still have not received a phone call! What a joke!

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Temecula, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2015

My wife and I were driving home from trip to Chicago. We checked on line and found Ramada Inn.....We stopped in Kingman around 600pm to get some dinner and find a place to get some sleep as we had meeting next day before we got home to temecula......we found Ramada Inn for both. We checked into our room. Was so comfortable and clean and new and friendly helpful lady at front desk we felt like home away from home. We brought luggage in. The room was decorated perfectly and my wife noticed new covers on bed and looked under to discover new mattress. We had fridge and Wifi FREE. When we slept bed was very firm and we got 8 hrs of sleep. SO WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! Total quiet from 11 pm to 7am.
We had stopped at other places on
our trip but beds soft or very noisy and sleep not good. Cleaned up and called front desk for idea as to where we might eat. Front desk lady who checked us in suggested we try NEW RESTAURANT ON SITE. We did go there and had wonderful relaxing dinner. Food was fresh and tasty. Waitress was friendly helpful and service was fast. Back to room was short as we each had cocktail and walked back to room no driving. Room around brand new Route 66 pool
But too cold to try
Room had fridge and hair dryer for wife
Will stay here on each trip driving to see our grand kids all over USA. WE ARE SENIORS AND HAVE 7 kids and 15 grandkids. Think we found a gem in Arizona

Room Tip: Ask front desk
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Leavenworth, Washington, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2015

Clean rooms, fairly comfy beds, teeny tiny bathroom. Great pool area. And a very nice brand new restaurant. Lovely staff. We especially liked our waitress who recommended the fried pickles (I don't remember her name but she was there on her day off).

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Kingman? Share your experiences!