“great place to relax my tired bones” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #1 of 25 hotels in Kingman
California City, California, Usa
“great place to relax my tired bones”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I felt like I had a $250.00 a night room. everything that makes you feel special was there. and being a baseball fan I was very surprised when I saw there was a MLB channel.
stayed 9 days later at another BW and yes again I was very happy with it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

881 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
saint anne, Il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We are from IL and went to this hotel for a weeks stay. What a clean, friendly and very accomadating hotel. The staff was utmost pleasant. It was fun to see good ole Route 66. The hotel was located just minutes away from some great sight seeing. 1 hour away from Las Vegas which I love. I must admit the most unique thing was going into Wal-Mart and seeing a man with a holster and two guns in it. AZ is a state that allows people to carry their fire arms.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Ivins, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at the Wayfarer's Inn. We were pleasantly surprised that this hotel has such very good accommodations. The staff was very cordial and caring about our stay. We had an excellent breakfast before we departed for Sedona, Arizona. We were so delighted that we immediately booked a stay for our return trip as well. We wished more hotels would use this model for their own hotel business.
Linda & Angelo

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Borger, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I travel extensively and stay at an array of motels. More than 80 nights in the last year. I like a "drive up to the room" type of motel because most of my travels are business related and I carry an office with me. This was a leisure trip for a change, but I would love to have a motel like this on all my trips. Welcomed by a professional friendly staff at check in, a very clean spacious room, a comfortable bed, plenty of parking and a great breakfast; nothing was lacking. The complimentary breakfast was the best I have had in a motel. I highly recommend this Best Western for either a leisure or a business stay. The only problem I had was that a week later on my return trip I decided at the last minute to stay there and they were booked solid. I know why!

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We had been on a road trip around Arizona and stopped here on our way from Sedona to Las Vegas for the flight home. We found check in quick and the rooms to be clean and spacious. Breakfast was provided and check out was efficient. The hotel is in a good location on R66 with some dining options opposite within walking distance.
Overall a very good hotel for the price with friendly staff and a definite recommend.

Tamasopo SLP Mexic o & Calistoga CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We choose The Wayfarer's Inn and Suites based on several Trip Advisor reports. Even the positive reports did begin to do the place justice. Beautiful, clean, spacious and a fabulous breakfast. It is the first time we have had plate ware and stainless ware at a Best Western breakfast. anywhere. The desk warned the WiFi might be a bit slow but I found it very fast. The Wayfarer Inn will always be our stop when passing near the Kingman area. Oh yes, The staff was wonderful.

Scotts Valley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I had a positive experience at this Best Western Plus. The room with a king-sized bed was comfortable and the hotel allowed pets, which was great since we were traveling from Pennsylvania to California with our 65-lb. shepherd mix.

My only complaint is how slow the WiFi was. But we were only there for one night and with the ability to turn our phones into hotspots, I still was able to get work done.

This also is only about 1 hour and 40 minutes away from Grand Canyon West. So it's an affordable choice if visiting the Grand Canyon.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS A Wayfarer's Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!