“A Good Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sparks, Nevada
“A Good Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I found the Best Western Plus Wayfarer's Inn to be a very comfortable, well maintained and clean motel. I have stayed there numerous times, and it has consistently achieved very high marks from me. The beds are comfortable, and the rooms are quite spaceous. Cleanliness is obviously an important factor for management, as my room and bathroom are always very clean. I travel a lot, over 200 days per year, and I find that the room cost at the Wayfarer's Inn is very competitive, given the quality of the lodging.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
Santa Rosa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We stayed in Kingman overnight is mid December and the Best Western was excellent. The room was spotless and in good order, refrigerator worked well. They accept pets and there is a place to walk them, not huge but a nice lawn. The exercise room was small but the equipment was in excellent condition and in good working order. The breakfast is a step ahead of most motels of this caliber. I would highly recommend. Trip Advisor was a huge help, we found the nicest motel and the best restaurant in town by far.

Room Tip: They have grounf level and upstairs rooms. We had a bunch of stuff and our 2 dogs and were able to...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I'm not keen to staying in hotels that don't require an elevator and indoor entry to get to your room but since I already had the room booked I had no choice and it did have great reviews. I was not let down and I never felt that my safety was compromised, if you've read my other reviews I was traveling alone and being a young female it was obviously important. The lobby was very inviting with the cozy little fireplace separating the lobby and breakfast area. The staff checking me in and out were very informative and helpful, they showed me where my room was on a little map and which staircase to use to get there. The room was very nice, modern and cozy all at the same time and very spacious. The air unit in the room had a covering on it so the lights wouldn't bother, I had to cover the alarm clock with a jacket as I like sleeping in pitch black dark. Breakfast was great the next morning as well, don't forget to bring a tip for the servers keeping the area clean, they have a tip box in the dining area and actually do a great job of keeping the buffet full and tables clean. I will be back considering this hotel is close to Route 66 and I have some exploring to do next time I'm in the area. Great stay overall.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
BEDFORD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Last time I visited Kingman, it seemed to be full of cheap hotel on one long road. Since then Kingman has exploded, with lots more hotels, houses and shops. In fact I didn't recognise the place! This hotel is far and away better than where I stayed last time. It's rooms are spacious, modern and clean. The staff are friendly and helpful too. I was rather concerned however, when at 9pm it seemed that our car was the only one in the car park, if fact I took a photo to record the fact. By 11pm however, the car park was full. It seems that Kingman's travellers arrive late. To summarise, it's a good hotel and I'd stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Ventura County, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I rely heavily on TripAdvisor reviews when making travel plans and try to stay at the #1 rated hotel whenever possible. In this case, the Best Western Wayfarer's Inn lived up to its reputation. Room was spacious and well decorated. Granite counters and pretty light fixtures along with stylish furniture make for a comfortable stay. Everything, including corners and baseboards, was clean. Refrigerator/freezer was convenient and very clean. The breakfast in the morning was one of the best with eggs, sausage, french toast, waffles, fresh fruit, waffles, oatmeal, and probably more that I don't remember. Not close to anything worthwhile in Kingman, although I don't know what you would want to be closer to in Kingman. Not much to do except stop over on the way to someplace else more interesting. Wanted to see Hackberry General Store but it is over 40 miles away on Rte 66, in case you are interested to drive there.

Room Tip: No elevators make it difficult to transport luggage to the second floor. However, first floor rooms...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS A Wayfarer's Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!