“Average Pet Friendly Hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Kingman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
BEDFORD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Last time I visited Kingman, it seemed to be full of cheap hotel on one long road. Since then Kingman has exploded, with lots more hotels, houses and shops. In fact I didn't recognise the place! This hotel is far and away better than where I stayed last time. It's rooms are spacious, modern and clean. The staff are friendly and helpful too. I was rather concerned however, when at 9pm it seemed that our car was the only one in the car park, if fact I took a photo to record the fact. By 11pm however, the car park was full. It seems that Kingman's travellers arrive late. To summarise, it's a good hotel and I'd stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Ventura County, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I rely heavily on TripAdvisor reviews when making travel plans and try to stay at the #1 rated hotel whenever possible. In this case, the Best Western Wayfarer's Inn lived up to its reputation. Room was spacious and well decorated. Granite counters and pretty light fixtures along with stylish furniture make for a comfortable stay. Everything, including corners and baseboards, was clean. Refrigerator/freezer was convenient and very clean. The breakfast in the morning was one of the best with eggs, sausage, french toast, waffles, fresh fruit, waffles, oatmeal, and probably more that I don't remember. Not close to anything worthwhile in Kingman, although I don't know what you would want to be closer to in Kingman. Not much to do except stop over on the way to someplace else more interesting. Wanted to see Hackberry General Store but it is over 40 miles away on Rte 66, in case you are interested to drive there.

Room Tip: No elevators make it difficult to transport luggage to the second floor. However, first floor rooms...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Nanoose Bay, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We drove from Vancouver Island to Palm Springs via Scottsdale and after an OK motel in Grant's Pass, a nice motel in a dangerous part of Bakersfield and a terrible room in the Pioneer Inn in Laughlin Nevada it was a pleasure to spend a restful night in Kingman at this Best Western Wayfarer's Inn, the front end staff were amazing...So helpful, the Mexican restaurant right across the street was a real treat, we would be hard pressed to find better food and great service. The morning buffet breakfast in the Inn was good, well presented, clean and hot. I don't know if we will be back there anytime soon but would plan to stay there if we did. Big clean rooms, 37' TV (We caught our "Downton Abby" on PBS) We will be on a driving trip for another two weeks and have decided to try and book Best Western+ wherever we can, I don't know if they will be up to the standards of Kingman but can hope....I lost my "Best Western" club card but the front desk found it with a name search and I received my points. Nice little favour as we were checking out.

Room Tip: The rooms are probably all good, we chose the second floor. The laundry was an added bonus.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

So easy to check in and out, great breakfast and absolutely perfect room! Big, clean and just what we needed on our way to Vegas after a two week road trip. Probably the best place to stay in Kingman.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Greenbrae, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stayed here on 1.4.13.

For this class of hotel/motel, I gave them four stars.

The room was relatively spacious. It was clean and had everything I needed, such as a coffee maker, fridge w/freezer and microwave. Included are mini sofa and chair with coffee table as well as desk and chair.

Rooms are outdoor separate entrance which makes unloading luggage from vehicle to room easy. We heard no noise. The bed was comfortable. The furniture was sort of southwestern colors.

I dinged them for the carpet in the room not looking very well from wear. There was a large wrinkle in the carpet in the middle of the room. Low popcorn ceilings and the furniture looks like what we had when I was a kid in the seventies.

Priced at exactly what you would expect to pay for this kind of room. A bargain, none the less.

I'd stay here again for a single night stay on my way to somewhere else.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple