“The place to stay in Kingman” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Kingman
australia
“The place to stay in Kingman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Stopover before Vegas on route 66.Check in fast and staff friendly.Upgraded to suite as diamond member and even the front parking has set spots for diamond.
Rooms are large,clean with comfortable beds.Breakfast very good and always coffee brewing near reception.
Highly recommend

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Sara J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Kingman, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
I am happy to hear that your stay at our property was a positive experience. We thank you for the feedback as well as your loyalty the the HHonors program! We hope to see you again if you are in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Oak Ridge, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Kingman is a nice little town, and a great place to stop before you go out to the Mojave desert preserve or wherever you are going in northern Arizona or southeastern California. The hotel is convenient and clean. Staff is great.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the positive comments on our property and staff. Please come back if you should ever need a place to stay in Kingman!
Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Great room, clean, quiet, comfortable, convenient location with nearby restaurants. This is my second stay here on business, and I would probably come back every time. The beds are extremely comfortable. While the first nights in a hotel are the least restful, I was surprised at how well I did sleep. I like the overall cleanliness of the room and the hotel lobby. Although the business center computer was out, the staff allowed me to print out my boarding pass at the front desk computer. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad to hear that you will choose our property when staying in Kingman and that your experience was positive. Thank you for your feedback and come see us next time you're in town!
scottsdale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I thought for a mid budget hotel everything was a notch better than I expected. It would seem this hotel was making a effort to make your experience enjoyable. I also felt the brunch was better than most; not sure if it was special for Easter day or if they always offered omelets and sausage with the normal bake your own waffles and what-not.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad to see that at property pleasantly surprised you. The breakfast received at our property is offered every morning. I hope you stay with us again if you should every be in the area. Thank you for your positive feedback!
Alexandria, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We were very impressed with the friendliness of the Hampton Inn staff. The hotel was everything we needed, great location, good price, quick checkin and nice rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel for all travelers.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad to hear that our staff was friendly and everything seemed to go smoothly for you during your stay at our property. Please come back if you are ever in the area. We would love to have you!
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I am always concerned of Bathroom/Toilet quality and conditions of Bedsheets. When I choose this hotel, i didnt realized the location is so close to Highway, it is very convenient for travellers. THe room was very clean, Bathroom/toilets were spotless. Hotel Staff was very friendly and nice too. If I go to Kingman, I will stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am happy to see that your experience was positive and that you will be coming back! Thank you for the feedback.
Nanuet, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Upon arrival, our family was greeted by courteous and friendly staff as well as variety of cookies, tea and coffee for snacking. The lobby was spotlessly clean with inviting colors on the walls and furniture. The heated indoor pool was clean as well as the surrounding area. We did not use the the fitness area. However, we did note that it to was clean! I usually wear my flip flops or socks when walking on any hotel bedroom carpet. I did not need to in this hotel. We had a good laugh and a sigh of relief at the yellow post it notes above our beds stating that all the bed linens were clean. The beds and pillows were quite comfortable. Now I understand why the hotel supplies ear plugs...for snoring spouses. I enjoyed the Neutrogena hair products found in the bathroom. We finally found a place where they provide extra towels in the bathroom without having to ask someone. The free breakfast, 6-10 a.m.) included the standard fare...yogurt, cereal, waffles, eggs, sausage, oatmeal (with brown sugar and nuts), fruit, juice, etc. It was hot, fresh and abundant. The hotel location is across from Walmart and next door to a medical center. Kingman Steakhouse is down the road and yummy!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the positive review! I'm glad our staff was friendly and that your overall experience at our property was a good one. We hope to see you again!

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Kingman? Share your experiences!