“Business Trip Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Kingman
Houston, United States
“Business Trip Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Great room, clean, quiet, comfortable, convenient location with nearby restaurants. This is my second stay here on business, and I would probably come back every time. The beds are extremely comfortable. While the first nights in a hotel are the least restful, I was surprised at how well I did sleep. I like the overall cleanliness of the room and the hotel lobby. Although the business center computer was out, the staff allowed me to print out my boarding pass at the front desk computer. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sara J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Kingman, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
I am glad to hear that you will choose our property when staying in Kingman and that your experience was positive. Thank you for your feedback and come see us next time you're in town!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
scottsdale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I thought for a mid budget hotel everything was a notch better than I expected. It would seem this hotel was making a effort to make your experience enjoyable. I also felt the brunch was better than most; not sure if it was special for Easter day or if they always offered omelets and sausage with the normal bake your own waffles and what-not.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad to see that at property pleasantly surprised you. The breakfast received at our property is offered every morning. I hope you stay with us again if you should every be in the area. Thank you for your positive feedback!
Alexandria, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We were very impressed with the friendliness of the Hampton Inn staff. The hotel was everything we needed, great location, good price, quick checkin and nice rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel for all travelers.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad to hear that our staff was friendly and everything seemed to go smoothly for you during your stay at our property. Please come back if you are ever in the area. We would love to have you!
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I am always concerned of Bathroom/Toilet quality and conditions of Bedsheets. When I choose this hotel, i didnt realized the location is so close to Highway, it is very convenient for travellers. THe room was very clean, Bathroom/toilets were spotless. Hotel Staff was very friendly and nice too. If I go to Kingman, I will stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am happy to see that your experience was positive and that you will be coming back! Thank you for the feedback.
Nanuet, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Upon arrival, our family was greeted by courteous and friendly staff as well as variety of cookies, tea and coffee for snacking. The lobby was spotlessly clean with inviting colors on the walls and furniture. The heated indoor pool was clean as well as the surrounding area. We did not use the the fitness area. However, we did note that it to was clean! I usually wear my flip flops or socks when walking on any hotel bedroom carpet. I did not need to in this hotel. We had a good laugh and a sigh of relief at the yellow post it notes above our beds stating that all the bed linens were clean. The beds and pillows were quite comfortable. Now I understand why the hotel supplies ear plugs...for snoring spouses. I enjoyed the Neutrogena hair products found in the bathroom. We finally found a place where they provide extra towels in the bathroom without having to ask someone. The free breakfast, 6-10 a.m.) included the standard fare...yogurt, cereal, waffles, eggs, sausage, oatmeal (with brown sugar and nuts), fruit, juice, etc. It was hot, fresh and abundant. The hotel location is across from Walmart and next door to a medical center. Kingman Steakhouse is down the road and yummy!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the positive review! I'm glad our staff was friendly and that your overall experience at our property was a good one. We hope to see you again!
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Wonderful accomodations, very clean ,and every staff member was very helpful. I happened to be "stranded" in Kingman due to car and health issues, but the staff was very helpful and accomodating, and it made me feel very cared for. Additionally, there are many amemnities, and the hotel itself is centrally located for many restaurants and stores. Truly an oasis in the desert!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
I am happy to hear that the staff was accommodating and helpful and that your stay was still pleasant despite the circumstances. Thank you for the positive feedback!
Holbrook
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Worth spending the extra money to stay here. Far enough away from the train tracks that you cannot hear them and entire place is super clean. Bed linens smelled freshly clean with a hint of bleach. Breakfast was as good as you can get for hotel complimentary.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the time you took to write this review. Please come back and see us again.

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Kingman? Share your experiences!