“Hampton Inn, Always Consistent” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #3 of 26 hotels in Kingman
Arroyo Grande, United States
“Hampton Inn, Always Consistent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

This brand of hotels has never let me down and it didn't this time either! I love the complimentary wifi as it allows me to catch up on work and working for a non-profit, complimentary anything always helps. Although I do not always take advantage of the complimentary breakfast - that is a huge bonus as well. All was clean, friendly and quick service in and out.

250 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
La Canada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

The Hampton Inn in Kingman is just like the other Hampton Inns around the country. It's clean, the staff is helpful, the beds are comfortable, internet is fast, the breakfast is free and good, and the price is fair. That's why I always stay at Hampton if I can.

Carrollton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Very nice hotel. A little pricey for the location. Great staff and amenities. I was here on a business trip and only stayed one night. I arrived very late and did not have time to explore around the area. I was greeted by the staff when I entered the hotel and my room was promptly given to me. When I arrived in the room, it was nice and clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sara J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Kingman, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for your comment! I am glad that our check-in staff gave you quick service. We hope to see you again and hopefully you can stay for longer!
Kingman, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Stayed at the Hampton for my daughter's 17th birthday party. Best way ever to have a slumber party with 4 teenage girls. I didn't have to clean my house, they had a great time at the pool & breakfast was great!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad to know that we provided a nice room for your daughter's slumber party! Thank you for your comments!
Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Great place to stay. Very quiet, great staff!, and very clean. A great place to stay on your way to anywhere. We stay here at least once a year on our annual trek from the midwest to Las Vegas, NV. It's just a worth a trip.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Upland, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I was actually looking for someplace different to adventure out for work. I usually stay in Flagstaff, AZ which is over 2 hours away to the east. The hotel was recently remodeled which makes you feel like you can slide right into the bed to sleep. I did the usual bed/ hotel check of the room. I was expecting something out of CSI considering it was Kingman, AZ. No way!! I loved that in the complimentary toiletries there was the usual shampoo & soap combinations. Low & Behold, Ear Plugs. I thought I was in heaven, considering I am a light sleeper. This is the only hotel that I know of that has "Ear Plugs". I stay in over 90 hotels a year across the southwest. I had a great night of sleep with no issues for the interview. Beds are soft & the hotel is a good place to lay your head down. There are times when you want to mix things up & slow everything down. Why go for the hustle and bustle.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad to hear that your stay with us was pleasant. I hope you come back to stay with us again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

this is the type of hotel that you will remember everytime you go by to stop and get a great rest service personal are great and always checking, rooms very clean, front desk very helpful and price very feasible

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Kingman? Share your experiences!