“Sales Manager” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 26 Hotels in Kingman
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Sales Manager”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

this is the type of hotel that you will remember everytime you go by to stop and get a great rest service personal are great and always checking, rooms very clean, front desk very helpful and price very feasible

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Clovis, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

This hotel was very nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and very nice. Hotel was convenient to several restaurants and was easily accessible from the interstate. I would definitely recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Sara J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Kingman, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear Rita R,
Thank you for staying with us! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at our property. Thank you for your feedback.
Alamogordo New Mexico, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

They run out of food constantly. No help for their employee who runs the breakfast. She is wonderful, but gets no support from Hilton for the amount of folks who stay at this very busy hotel. The front desk folks (who were not busy) could have helped this wonderful young lady in keeping up with the pastry or whatever else was easy for them to assist with.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

St. George, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

We stayed at this Hampton location in early January, 2014 and it was the best Hampton experience that we have had during the past five years. The facility is clean and new, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The morning breakfast was just right for us with a good variety and many choices. We would recommend this Hampton Inn location to everyone.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sara J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Kingman, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Larry Glen S,
Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and Suites, Kingman for your stay. I am glad to know that our property left a positive impact on you as a guest. I am also pleased to hear that all of our staff were helpful to you during your stay. Please come back and see us again!
Springdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I checked in without a reservation about 7:30 p.m. The desk agent, Jamie, discovered that I had two HHonors accounts. She gave me information on how to straighten that out. After I checked in, I retrieved my luggage from the car. As I passed the desk, the bottom of a plastic bag I was carrying broke and the bag contents ended up on the lobby floor. Jamie quickly retrieved a box from behind the desk and helped me put the former bag contents into the box. I observed that she was also quite helpful to other guests checking in; very professional. The room was very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was better than most such complimentary meals.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Michael N,
I am pleased to hear your experience with us was a positive one! I am glad that our front desk staff responded quickly to help you when you had the misfortune of your bag breaking. I hope you come back to stay with us again if you should be near Kingman! Thank you for your feedback it is greatly appreciated.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Loved everything about this trip... the hotel, the staff, the complimentary coffee and cookies...yum!!! The staff was quite friendly and helpful. The front desk girl (Jamie) recommended a local pizza place called Strombolis. It looks like the Bates Motel but the food was FANTASTIC!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sara J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Kingman, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear Greg L,
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our property Hampton Inn and Suites in Kingman, AZ. I am also happy that Jamie gave a good local dinner recommendation! Thank you for your positive comments and we hope to see you again if you should be in the area!
Springfield, Mo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

No matter where I have stayed I find that Hampton Inn stands for quality you can depend on. This trip is no exception. We came in late after working all day and half the night at the NFR in Vegas. We had no hassle getting registered. The room was extremely clean and amenities were well appointed. I love the cookies and the coffee is always good. You have real cream instead of those awful powdered things. The hot breakfast in the morning had a wide selection of hot food which I appreciate more than those sugary continental breakfasts served by other hotel chains. I find that I can always count on high standards in your hotels. You staff has always tried to accommodate our needs. Be sure I will be looking for your hotels in the future.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sandra R,
I am pleased to hear of your satisfaction with Hampton Inn and Suites in Kingman, AZ. I appreciate your feedback and compliments. If you are ever in the area please do not hesitate to stay with us again so we can continue to accommodate you. I am glad the experience at our property was positive and we look forward to having you again if given the opportunity. Thank you!

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Kingman? Share your experiences!