“Good restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 91 Restaurants in Kingman
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Good restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

The food was good. The service needs some work, but all in all great place to dine. Will go back and recommend to friends.

Visited June 2014

Oklahoma
“It is a Denny's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

We just love Denny's. Especially, their breakfast. Coffee good. Was located with a truck stop but that was okay with us. The lady serving us was especially nice. Stood and talked with us.

Visited May 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Denny's does consistent right.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Denny's is Denny's. It is consistent and one can be sure of decent food at decent prices. We stopped for lunch in Kingman on the way to Vegas. There were four of us in our party.
The waitress tried really hard to get things just right and answered questions like the Pro she was.
The time in getting the meals out was a bit slow, but things were tasty and hot where they were supposed to be. One of the meals included a glass of milk, which is always the bell weather of service for us. Usually it is forgotten entirely or served at the end of the meal as an after thought. We never remind the servers about this as their tips depend on getting this simple thing right. This time it was done right and served on time with the meals as it should be. Plus marks for that.
I had a Apple Cranberry Salad with dressing on the side. This was large and filling and quite tasty. My partner had a Club Sandwich off the senior menu. The portions were generous and we left happy.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Cold food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

I have been going to the Denny's for 5 years and today will be my last. I went in was seated soon after my order was taken, I ordered the Lumberjack Slam well after my order was taken the waitress went to the table in front of me and took their order there were 4 of them well 20 minutes went by and their food came up and the waitress took them their food as I was still waiting for mine. Well another 15 minutes went by and my food was brought out to me ICE COLD I told the waitress is was cold she offered to put it in the mic I said no I am done I do not want it and paid for my coffee and left was never even told sorry. I will never step foot in this place again their are better places to eat at anyway

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Very convenient for Route 66 and nearby hotels. Very quick service, good menu, big portions, well cooked and tasted nice and a pleasant waitress.

• Visited November 2013