“Yumlicious” 4 of 5 stars

Description: near corner of Airway and Stockton HIll
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yumlicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

As this spot seems to be the only place that serve sushi in Kingman, AZ, this place did not disappoint! Good selection of sushi and what I ordered was delicious!

Def would come back when I am in the area again.

Visited April 2014

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Excellent Sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I try to get to Sakura whenever I get a chance. I enjoy the box lunch combos with sushi & hot meals. Everything I have tried is good!

Visited March 2014
Kingman, Arizona
“Hair in My Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I am a Kingman resident and went to this restaurant to try their sushi. There was a hair in my food. I informed the server of this and instead of remvoing the tray, he proceeded to ask another server how he should handle the situation. The second server came out, saw the hair and left. Finally, the manager came out. He removed the tray and came back about two minutes later with the check. He didn't charge me for the meal but he never offered to bring another one out. I sat and waited then realized they were not bringing me another tray. Poor customer service. I will never go back.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank AZChellz
central illinois
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

We have eaten there several times. We have had excellent & friendly service everytime. The food is very good, and the décor is nice, clean & modern. Also if you sit at the sushi bar, they give you a free sushi appetizer. We had the dynamite rolls & they were great. The bento box lunch is a great value for the money.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great Asian selections.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

When I first started looking for a place to eat in Kingman, I was dismayed to see the number 1 was In and Out Burger (really??), but I was very relieved to see Sakura Sushi and Grill right below. I eat a lot of sushi, so I thought I would go and just have a "regular" Asian meal, but as soon as I sat down and started looking at the sushi menu, I decided to do a Bento plate, which is a combo of a sushi roll and a cooked Asian dish with salad and rice, which struck the perfect cord for me, the best of both worlds! I am not a big appetizer fan, but when I saw Monkey Brains on the menu, I knew I had to try it (it is not brains, but it is a wonderful stuffed Japanese mushroom with a great list of ingredients). Sakura is a nice break in the southwest from a plethora of Southwestern and Steak restaurants.

• Visited October 2013