“Good place to stop over at the end of a long day's driving” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Kingman
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Good place to stop over at the end of a long day's driving”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We were very tired when we arrived and so it was nice to get a friendly reception and find that the room was clean, comfortable and pleasant and not quite so dark as in some places we stayed. We slept well in comfortable beds and the breakfast was, though nothing special, not bad at all. I would have been more than happy to spend another night here and would use this place again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Brianna J, Front Desk at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingman, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank first of all for choosing our hotel for your travel needs and for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your business as well. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and everything was up to standard. Thank you again and we do hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Roseville,CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our way from Vegas to Sedona. The room was large with a sofa and two queen beds. It had a microwave and refrigerator. They had complimentary beer and wine at 5 and a great Holiday Inn Express breakfast (free) with something for everyone, pancakes, eggs, sausage, bagels. Etc.

Stayed June 2014
Brianna J, Front Desk at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingman, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your travel needs. We are happy that everything was up to your needs during your stay with us. thank you again and we would be pleased to see you in the future.
Worcester
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We stayed here for one night as part of our 19 day road trip as we were travelling between Death Valley and the Grand Canyon. We had a big room with a very big and comfortable bed and slept really well which we needed as we were covering so many miles during the day.
The staff were very friendly and welcoming and recognised my IHG platinum status.
We used the swimming pool and were surprised we were the only ones. It was nice to relax in there after our long drive.
We thought the breakfast was good and were happy with the self service style.
As IHG members, we know and trust the Holiday Inn brand and this one didn't disappoint.

Room Tip: we had room 225 which was also a disabled room which was very spacious and comfortable
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your travel needs. We appreciate your business. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

My wife and me visited here as part of our route 66 trip.

The room was clean and spacious and the staff very friendly.

My wife made use of the pool, and this was larger than the others we have so far encountered on this trip.

I like to jog and I was able to do this easily from the hotel.

Breakfast was good with a reasonable choice.

We had no problems, and we would certainly use the hotel again if we find ourselves in this part of the world.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Brianna J, Front Desk at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingman, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your travel needs. We are happy to hear you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. It is always wonderful to hear our guests enjoyed their stay with us. Thank you again and we hope to accommodate you on your next travels. Have a wonderful day.
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Walking up to the entry from the parking lot, the landscaping was perfect and welcoming. In addition, as we walked in the front door, the staff were friendly and welcoming. Our check-in was a breeze, very quick, efficient, and pleasant. Channel selection was spectacular! I've gotten used to having to watch my favorite shows on Amazon Prime because most HIEs don't have the Bravo Channel. I could actually watch my shows the day they aired. One of the few refrigerators in the HIE chain that was completely functional - I could set it on medium and my perishables neither froze nor melted! YAY! The bed and the pillows were very comfortable and I enjoyed a good night's sleep. The décor was a little fussy for my taste, but it was clean. My only issue was that we needed to use a garbage can to keep the bathroom door open. A little annoying when you stub your toe on a garbage can in the middle of the night, but a little thing. Would definitely stay here again if our travels bring us this way.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Brianna J, Front Desk at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingman, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay with us. We are thrilled that everything was up to standard with your stay with us. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again on your travels through Arizona. Have a wonderful day.
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

This hotel is not fully up to par with other Holiday Inn Express Hotels. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean as was the property. The Guest Service Reps were friendly and helpful. I was surprised by a $3.00 surcharge on my bill the next morning when I looked at my bill list as a service fee, in addition to the room rate and taxes, When I questioned the Front Desk about the charge I was told it was a surcharge for the electricity the guests used in their rooms and everyone paid it?????

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Brianna J, Front Desk at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingman, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
We would like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule and making a review for our hotel. We appreciate any feedback you have to offer and I do apologize about the charge on your bill. The hotel established a energy surcharge when it first opened. I apologize you were not informed upon check in and we will be letting our check in people know to let our guests know. Have a wonderful day.
Columbia, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

This was my first stay in a Holiday Inn, and the first stopover during a cross country trip. After 8 hours of driving I was pleasantly surprised by the smiling faces at the desk and the fresh & clean guestroom. At first I checked into a room which seemed nice however a dog was barking across the hall (some inconsiderate guests left their yap-yap dog by itself to terrorize other guests, nothing the hotel can control unfortunately...). I went back down to the desk and got another room no problem, no hassle. My room was clean, modern, plugs for devices were adequate and the wi-fi worked ok. The shower head was very nice and the bath amenities were GREAT. The towels were big and fluffy. Cozy bed, Quiet room. I was impressed! Breakfast was great - and free! In the morning I needed some duct tape to seal up some boxes that were going on the roof of my car and maintenance delivered. Overall I highly recommend. When I travel back to California I will be stopping here along the way!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Brianna J, Front Desk at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingman, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for your stay with us. We are very happy to hear everything was wonderful during your stay and that our employees fixed any problem that occurred during your stay. Thank you again and we truly hope to see you when your travel through Kingman again. Have a wonderful day.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingman? Share your experiences!