“A good night sleep” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 25 hotels in Kingman
Oxford, United Kingdom
“A good night sleep”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We arrived quite late and just needed a room for the night. With cheap rates, clean rooms, good Internet connection and the average continental breakfast, you get good value for money. You should of course not expect too much with the rates around $50 pr room, but compared to other hotels in the same price range this is slightly above average.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

140 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Yikes!!! All I can say is we just stayed there and there was no shower head, the wall had a rip in it and the front desk man was completely disrespectful. We had booked the reservation on kayak and when we went to check in, the guy at the front desk said the reservation was for 1 person and each additional person was going to be $10. He then answered the phone and gave someone who did not have a reservation a lower rate than we had. He was incredibly rude. Next time I'm in Kingman I will sleep in the car!

• Stayed December 2012
Tooele, Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

It was what we expected for the money. Not great, but adequate. It was safe, the clerk at check-in was friendly, and we slept fine. We checked in, slept, got up, had coffee, and moved on. The place was OK, but the desk was broken and repaired with screws.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Dirty rooms, ripped bed linen, baths repaired with tape. Very noisy aircon (in next room) which meant no sleep.
Not even cheap.
Didn't even bother staying for breakfast.
Not sure how other people gave this place a good review. We've travelled across the USA on this trip staying at all kinds of motels and this is the worst by far.

• Stayed October 2012
Manhattan, Kansas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stayed here one night, then moved to another hotel. Price was much higher then price on internet, room was dirty, mold on the bathroom ceiling, dirty carpet, bedding was old and worn. I did manage to stay for one night and then didn't get a t-shirt that said I survived a night at the Econo Lodge in Kingman.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed here based on the reviews I don't know what happened but we booked a king no smoke room lower lever or handicap room. When we arrived at 3 in the afternoon we were told no
king rooms but he would give us a room with 2 beds for 10 dollars more. I refused then he said also he need to charge for the dog which is a service dog I said no . We finally got a room with
two beds at the rate we had book but when we walked in the room it was so nasty I turned and
walk out. If I could have gone somewhere else I would have but after driving 500 miles that day and not knowing where to look I decided to make the best of it. There was black mold on the base boards and above the shower, the carpet was dirty had not been cleaned in years, the tub and sink had bugs in them and the night stand was sticky, the phone was sticky and I tried to set the time on the clock and that was sticky. I found a candy wrapped by the bed I was not a happy camper. Needless to say if I can help it I will never stay at that hotel again and I will tell others not to go there. YUCK!!!! I work with animals so I am not nasty nice but this was filthy.

Room Tip: I don't know if there is a good room in this place. Just stay away