“Very good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Kingman East

You added Motel 6 Kingman East to your Saves list
Motel 6 Kingman East
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3351 E Andy Devine Ave, I-40/US Hwy 93 at Exit 53, Kingman, AZ 86401   |
Ranked #22 of 26 Hotels in Kingman
San Diego, California
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Nice, clean , fresh smelling room, swimming pool, TV, clean bathroom with shampoo and hair dryer, everything works. Just try to get a room that does not face freeway. Wi-fi small extra cost and no elevator.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Kingman, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

In most cases you get what you pay for, but if that were the case I'd only pay $20 tops to stay here. My wife, two cats, and I showed up and booked the room for two nights. I was happy with the price, because I have stayed at many Motel 6s and I always had a good stay, but after we walked into the room that changed. First, after walking to the sink I noticed dog feces, which appered to be recent. Later when I went to open the window after the air conditioner decided to blow hot air, a few roaches scurried towards my face. When I went to speak with the manager the next morning, I told her that the room had cockroaches, she promptly interjected that they are water roaches. I told her roaches are roaches, and that I didn't want to pay for the room. She told me that there is nothing she could do since we didnt bring it up that night. I am pissed that this is the only motel 6 that I have received m terrible service.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Mesquite, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Room was clean, everything worked, backside room was quiet and easy access to car. I was in a 2nd floor room. All good and up to Motel 6 standards. They had a small breakfast service which I skipped. Easy access to I-40 and across the street from Fuel (Flying J). Food all around.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Tualatin, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

This was our second trip with a stop in Kingman and we chose this location both times. It is an OK location but the price is excellent. Only drawback is the lack of space for the dog to visit. Good updates but like many of these facilities they do not seem to hold their maintenance staff or maintenance contractors to a very high level of competence. I have done a lot of remodeling over the years and this not acceptable quality in my book. Tightening up this one issue would greatly improve the appearance and assumed value of the dollars spent for a room. Still stiff towels.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Extremely bad and crappy place to stay. Was there with my family for just one night. The rooms are too small, barely any space to move when there are 3-4 people. The price might be a little less but that does not mean you make it bad. No tissue paper in the room, hardly any toilet paper left on the roll and the floor was dirty. The bathroom is okay but old and needs upgrade. Made the mistake of staying here when you can pay $10-15 more stay at better places. Ya and they give you a 15% odd card for Denny's right by; like that is any consolation!!
Would not stay here!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Kingman East, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
widnes uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stayed here on our Route 66 drive and where very pleased with everything about this Motel 6 , great value for money and location wise it was perfect for us . Supermarket was just acroos the road so we could eat in ,but loads of places to eat out as well .Very clean and staff where great . Overall , great place to stay .

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
LA Area
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I stayed at this Motel 6 on August 22nd. I was traveling from Santa Fe to the LA area and needed a place to rest before driving across the desert. For under $40 I got a bed, shower, and a clean room. I could have paid $60 more to stay at the Best Western for amenities I didn't need or would probably use. I would stay there again if I needed a place to stay in Kingman.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Been to Motel 6 Kingman East? Share your experiences!