“Fresh veggies galore!” 4 of 5 stars

Description: 928-753-1170
Detroit, Michigan
“Fresh veggies galore!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I was so excited to find this oasis. Yes, the food is not 100% authentic, but the fact that the dishes are full of fresh veggies and the sauces taste as if they are made on site, more than makes up for it. The service is wonderful. Please overlook the exterior (and quaint interior) of this restaurant and give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Average Thai food on the Cheap”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Passing through Kingman, we had a hankering for some Thai food. After a little research, discovered BTC. The service was prompt and friendly. The food, drunken noodles, pad Thai, soup and yellow curry rounded out our lunch. Without question, the Tom Kah soup was the best dish we had. The other dishes seemed a little off in their taste...at least to us.
However, we were there for a quick lunch, and left semi satisfied.

Visited July 2013
San Juan Capistrano
“Great Little Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Don't be turned off by the outside (or inside) appearance. A little funky but the food is wonderful. We had the Green Chicken Chile and Summer rolls. Both were excellent. Restroom is clean. Waiter was very nice and friendly.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Wow! Diamond in the rough...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Holy moly, so let me start by saying that I am definitely a foodie. In addition to having lived in six different countries, many of them Asian... I am not unfamiliar with ethnic food.

Bangkok Thai was most certainly a diamond in the rough. Having been through Kingman a dozen times before, I am completely baffled as to why I hadn't stumbled upon this yummy restaurant before!

Fresh, delicious, and pretty authentic flavor Thai. And not to mention... The service was friendly and laid back! Prices were reasonable and my family loved it! Will be a staple for ANYTIME we are stopping over in Kingman.

Try it, try it, try it!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Disappointed - but let's call it average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Well, I'm baffled. I'd read good things about Bangkok Thai and the locals recommended it. So, off I went.

The outside is a little run-down but I actually like quirky places with character so that's fine.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The Chicken Satay appetizer was OK, but somewhat rubbery. The drunken noodles were bland and unappealing. I was only passing through so I can't compare it to another day. Considering the previous reviews, I was somewhat disappointed.

• Visited April 2013