“LOTS OF BANG FOR YOUR BUCK” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: Just opened September 2010, first location in Lake Havasu.
Washington, Utah
“LOTS OF BANG FOR YOUR BUCK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Our son who lives in Kingman took us to Scotty's during a recent visit. It is reminiscent of the small town neighborhood bars and restaurants that we visited in the 60's and 70's. Most of the food is fried but it is tasty and there is plenty of it. The staff is friendly, attentive and accommodating and the prices are well within the average budget. I had the fried chicken, while my wife had the cod fish and chips basket and my son indulged in the mouth-watering burger. We were all quite satisfied with our selections and the portions were large enough to satisfy the most hungry diner.

• Visited October 2013

Kingman, Arizona
“Not The Greatest”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

If you like a picnic ( plastic dinnerware, food in a basket) then you may like this. Food okay, not great. Prices are high.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Honeymoon Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband cannot stop talking about this restaurant! We went there on our honeymoon as we couldn't find anything we wanted right on the interstate. This is hometown cuisine at it's finest. The staff was extremely friendly and the place was packed with locals. This is everything you want in a restaurant. The chicken was fantastic! The place isn't fancy, but it is exactly how it should be.... I wouldn't change a thing....

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
“Good food, good service and fair prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The baked beans are awesome, chicken is pretty good. I don't mind the plastic utensils - it's a laid back place with fair prices so it doesn't bother me.

• Visited July 2013
Northern California
“No silverware”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

When I go to a restaurant I expect some basics, silverware, my food served on a plate etc. This place is so low class that they give you plasticware and serve your food on disposable plates. Not only is this bad for the environment it is tacky. The chicken is decent but the lack of silverware, real plates, a knife that can be used for cutting and poor service compounded by ugly decor and moronic background pop country music makes Scotty's a big no in my book. Your food is not good enough to put up with such a low class establishment.

• Visited June 2013