“Keep Driving” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
“Keep Driving”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Ate there with my wife, kids (ten and seven), and mother-in-law on the way from Vegas to the Grand Canyon. It was our fist time at a Cracker Barrel. Food was not great. I enjoyed my house salad. My wife was indifferent to her salad. No one liked the biscuits; too salty. The wrong food went to the wrong people. My wife and I had to reassemble the plates ourselves. My mother-in-law's baked potato was old (hard). The steaks were bland. I could not eat my mashed potatoes and gravy. Our server tried hard. We were expecting more. It was a big disappointment.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
Kingman, Arizona
“Wish I could give it a negative dot.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband and I were going to try out Cracker Barrel as a change of pace. When I opened the first door the smell from their scented candles was so overpowering that it immediately took my breath away. I turned around and we looked to see if there was another entrance to the restaurant and there isn't one. You must walk through the cloud of fragrance to get to the restaurant and then there is no division between the restaurant and the horrible smell. I have extreme allergies to strong fragrances and had to run back to my car for my inhaler. We went next door to Golden Corral. Here it is four days later and I am still having trouble breathing from the assault of the scented candle cloud. Wouldn't know about the food or service since I wasn't able to make it through the interior door. Do not go there without a gas mask.

Visited April 2013
“What a joke!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Meatloaf not cooked, manager Leah never even apologized, just made excuses. Just cancelled my order all together and left this poor excuse for a food establishment. I should have stopped at the Taco Bell up the road. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! Also severely under staffed.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Usually don't go for chains on a trip but decided to give them a try. They did a great job with service and although the food was the usual high fat and highly salted fare we did find salads that were tasty and fresh.

Visited April 2013
Uxbridge, United Kingdom
“Good Country Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

On a trip to Kingman from the Laughlin/Bullhead City area, we stopped for lunch recently at this restaurant, mainly because we have eaten at Cracker Barrel restaurants elsewhere in the USA, so knew what to expect.
Yes, it did live up to our expectations of good wholesome, well cooked food, served with a smile and courteous service. As frequent visitors to the USA, my wife and I are always on the lookout for such restaurants as we tour around. Needless to say, we are always on the lookout for Cracker Barrel on our travels. Well done and keep up the good work.
Yes, the restaurant was busy at the time of our arrival, but we were shown a table immediately with good grace and a smile. Asmile does not cost anything but goes a long way to make things good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere