“Great Pulled Beef and Ribs” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 94 Restaurants in Kingman
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Dessert
Description: Open Tuesday thru Saturday, 11:00am until 8:00pm.Serving Southern Style "Low n Slow" Hickory Smoked Meats and Home Style Sides.
Köln
“Great Pulled Beef and Ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Went to this place because it got great reviews on tripadvisor and what can I say: The best pulled beef and ribs I had in a long time. Plus the place is clean and friendly and all the staff are wonderful. If I ever get to Kingman again I will definitely come back.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Mesa, Arizona
“Just good, simple barbeque.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I'd eaten at Rednecks a number of times before but i continue to believe this is one of the best places in Kingman at eat. There's nothing fancy here, just good food, good service and a comfortable environment. If you're looking for fancy this isn't the place, but if you're looking for good food give Rednecks a try.

Visited July 2014
Vestal, New York
“Great food; Friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in with family after reading other reviews. This place is a real gem. I had the Special of the Day (1/2 rack St Louis style, w/ 2 sides, & bread for $9.95). The meat was "fall off the bone", but not dry. The portion was a good size. These ribs are cooked with a dry rub and you have sauces at your table that you add when the food is served.
The ordering is "cafeteria style" but the staff brings the food out since the main course is made to order. However the wait is not long - about 10 minutes.
The staff was helpful & knowledgeable when asked about the food (that's how we knew about the dry rub) and service. I would definitely come back if I travel throuh Kingman in the future.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
East Amherst, New York
“You have to go!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

My husband researched to find this place along our long travels. Was not disappointed! DELICIOUS!! Cute little dive to enjoy some bbq. Clean!! Friendly!! Delish!! Go!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Perfect for tourists”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Since I am Australian and have never eaten "real" southern BBQ I realise my review on the quality of the BBQ isn't terribly valid but for us visitors it was a great taste of BBQ. The lady at the register was so lovely when she found out where we were from that she gave us free bottles of water with the house label- I have actually kept mine on my windowsill in Sydney Aus as a memento.
We loved the food and the atmosphere.

• Visited October 2013