“Great BBQ” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 91 Restaurants in Kingman
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Dessert
Description: Open Tuesday thru Saturday, 11:00am until 8:00pm.Serving Southern Style "Low n Slow" Hickory Smoked Meats and Home Style Sides.
Kingman, Arizona
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

When I was placing my order I told the person working that I did not want the bread, only the meat. They gave me an extra side dish in place of the bread. I did not expect that, and all of the people working were very nice. The restaurant was clean and all of our needs were met.

• Visited March 2014

Pasadena
“Closed Sunday so don't...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

miss out.
It was everything I read on Trip. As customary I asked what was the special and they said Rib's. Rib's it was along with Beans and my personal favorite, Mac n Cheese. All washed down with a cold Iced tea. You order up front and they bring it out to you. Very quick service and as stated the food was simply delicious. It's only like 5 minutes off I-40 in Kingman. A definite hit and it should be on the Food Network!

Sonora, California
“BBQ Yes!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

We followed the yelp reviews directly to a excellent dinner. We ate dinner here on a stopover on our way to hike the grand canyon, and were happy we did. The pulled pork was excellent as were the corn nuggets which were not what I expected at all, but came with amazing cinnamon-sugar butter to dip them in. Great inexpensive dinner. I loved the hot sauce and vinegar sauce on the tables...added the perfect kick to my sammie!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Closes at 8 on a Saturday night!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

As travelers stopping in Kingman used trip advisors to help select a good restaurant! Drove 15 minutes to get there at 8:20. CLOSED!

Fort Mohave, Arizona
“Eight pack to go! Yum Yum at home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Great place, nice staff----this isn't fast food it's southern BBQ, so be patient and wait, it's worth it.