“Love the BBQ; Pet Friendly Patio” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 91 Restaurants in Kingman
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Dessert
Description: Open Tuesday thru Saturday, 11:00am until 8:00pm.Serving Southern Style "Low n Slow" Hickory Smoked Meats and Home Style Sides.
Pacific Grove, California
“Love the BBQ; Pet Friendly Patio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This BBQ place will fool a first time patron - after walking in, you see picnic style tables and a cafeteria line. Don't let that fool you. The BBQ is delicious. Plus, the patio in back is pet friendly. As we were leaving, one of the employees came out to the patio an chated with us for a brief time. She found out we were just traveling through Kingman and brought us a couple of complimentary bottled waters to take with us. The prices are very reasonable. we will certainly return when passing through Kingman.

Kingman, Arizona
“Yummy in my Tummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Rednecks is a great place to eat and real friendly. Reasonably priced as well. Was happy to get the last peach cobbler of the day on my last visit.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Omaha, Nebraska
“Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

This is just a hole in the wall kind of place on old Route 66. When you walk in, you are greeted and they explain the process to get your food and the specials. Nice touch. It is a cafeteria style food line and you grab a table wherever. I have had some of the best BBQ around the country, so this was pretty basic BBQ as it goes. But, hey, it's Arizona, not KC. The sides were pretty good. The corn on the cob tasted old. Seemed a bit pricey for what we got.

Visited October 2013
Hinckley, United Kingdom
“Oh so excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Just a local corner cafe/diner, just between the I-40 and Route 66 on the Main Street. We loved the Pulled Pork and Frozen Lemon Pie! Decor is good - like a Transport Cafe, but focused on local Route 66 memorabilia. These Excellent Reviews are all true...enjoy it.

Visited September 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Just what I needed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I don't consider Kingman Arizona to be a southern BBQ Mecca, but this comes pretty close to the real thing. I had the beef brisket plate with cole slaw and baked beans. It was delicious and a generous size portion. It beats the hell out of a fast food drive in that I thought I might end up with. I'll stop here again the next time I pass through!

• Visited September 2013