“Hospitality” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 99 Restaurants in Kingman
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
El Dorado Hills, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hospitality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I was exhausted & checking in to the hotel next door. I ran in and ordered a salad & left my cell number. They called me when my food was ready so I could get checked in and get my dog and bags into my room. Chicken Ceasar was good :)

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Santa Rosa, California
“Pleasantly surprised!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My wife and I stopped here after fueling our car and were pleasantly surprised with the choice and quality of the food offerings. My wife's special Cobb Salad was well composed with lettuce, slices eggs, etc. and the quantity was just right for a luncheon. I had a French Dip that had tasty slices of prime rib and the french fries were of good size and done well. There is a salad bar available along with the requisite Route 66 memorabilia for sale, If you aren't familiar with Route 66, this may provide you with basal information.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gold Canyon, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Won't be back!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We ordered a pork chops dinner to split. The menu stated center cut. We asked the waitress before we ordered how the pork chops are. She said very good. Well, they were not center cut, very thin , greasy and very tough. Lots of fat and difficult to cut. I left most on the plate. The waitress just said sorry. We added a soup and salad bar. The soup did not taste homemade as they represented. The salad items were fine, the blue cheese dressing very good

Point is don't misrepresent item description on menu and replace with barely chewable tough substitute.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dolan Springs, Arizona
“Great salad buffet and dinner selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Nice restaurant close to the Freeway. Quick service, delicious food. Nice cocktails too. We do a lot of business meetings there. They have a separate room for special occasions.

Visited June 2014
Woodinville,WA
“Sorry, we won't be back”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

This was our second visit to this restaurant in 7 months and our last The food is average, the help is superior ( great servers!), but what did us in was the ladies' bathroom Having used the commode, I noticed something attached to the seat, so carefully lifted it up, only to find the underpart of the seat absolutely the filthiest I have ever seen. That did it. NEVER will we stop here again. The floors throughout the restaurant were clean, but the place is really tired .Too bad, because the servers are so nice and helpful and prices are reasonable, and location is good.,but cleaning only surfaces readily seen by customers doesn't do it. What does the kitchen looks like?

• Visited May 2014